Penpal anyone.....

Sorry Puss, we do get a lot of wind ups on here, often from squaddies who have come over from our sister site Arrse to stir up a bit of banter, I'm sure someone here would love to be your pen pal.

Now show us your clunge!

i dont understand why you've posted it in the Corp section, he may have muscles but he'll be as thick as a whale omelette.

if you wanted a penpal may i suggest any other section of the RN

witsend said:
Do we post all letters to,

Miss Jan Hamilton
C/O Maryhill police station,
Glasgow.
How did you guess ?! :wink:

If on the offchance there is anyone at all who would like to use my services.........penpal services that is, then please do PM me.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
They enjoy acting out there fanasties, dressing up in skirts and stockings trolling RR in a vain attempt searching for kock. And the really sad thing is the mongo's believe its some kind of wah! :roll:

Yep i do have photos (and possibly one of my bum lol) though not, i'm afraid, for the world & his wife to gawp at.....

The offer still very much stands......26 yr old very affable chick more than happy to write to a royal marine......if interested then PM me please.

Thank you all.

Pussinboots said:
Yep i do have photos (and possibly one of my bum lol) though not, i'm afraid, for the world & his wife to gawp at.....

The offer still very much stands......26 yr old very affable chick more than happy to write to a royal marine......if interested then PM me please.

Thank you all.
Hei there,I am a serving Captain in the RM and i would love to be your penpal,thats the prelimarys out the way,when can i muff and shag you, 8)

NorwayChris said:
Hei there,I am a serving Captain in the RM and i would love to be your penpal,thats the prelimarys out the way,when can i muff and shag you, 8)
And you don't care whether i'm hot or not.........or is that just a minor detail lol