Penis won't fit!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by QUATE8203, Mar 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Doh!

Basically long story short, I've got a new girlfriend, been seeing her 2 months and shes a virgin. She told me she was a virgin a while ago so anytime we've done anything sexual I've basically tried to make her more ready to have sex each time so it wouldn't be as sore for her when we do. (I.e fingering her with one finger a few times, and started with 2 and even 3, but dead slow)
    So, today we were ready to have sex, and my penis was going no futher than past her actual vagina opening about an inch and a half in. She was wet as October so there definately wasn't a lube problem, and I don't have a big penis or anything just your average joe bloggs' long john.

Anyone been in this situation before and can offer some advice? I prepared her in every way possible and can't really think of anything else so...

Any replies appreciated, although expecting the cunny funt replies moreso lol

2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

It's obvious you dumb cnut, your dick is only one and a half inches long. :roll:

3. Commedian number no.1

4. Looks like you've hooked up with a tranny :p

5. It's "comedian". Not only do you have a tiny cock and the IQ of a piece of toast, but you can't spell either.

Edited to add: Are you sure it's not a bloke?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Give me your girlfriends number and I'll test to see if it's just a problem with you, or her.

7. Do her up the ricker instead!!! 8O

8. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Err......how old is this supposed "girlfriend"?.......... 8O :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  9. So your cock looks like a penis - but smaller!!

10. Good point - I retract my earlier generous offer until I see a passport.

11. Well my interest just increased.

12. Shes 19, same as me. Shes not even small or dead skinny, don't see how its such a prob lol. She said it hurt

13. And you thought it would be polite to tell the whole world on the internet? You diisgust me. You didn't even post any pictures!

14. So, how long before someone ask for a photo?

Commencing count on my mark.............

Stand by....

Stand by.......

15. QUATE8203, 19 Is that your IQ?

16. Ask some of the older wimmin on the forum,they may be of help.See if there are any on line now and PM them with the problem.

17. I want a phot of her clacker, get one up

• Like Like x 1
  18. I make it negative 4 seconds ;)

19. In a time of only 1 minute, WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!

Well done MLP!!!!

20. Hang on MLP, I'm working on it.