Penis owners instruction manual

Well the bit about testis size is true. Try to take a look at an orchidometer - essentially a set of wooden beads (resembling a rosary) shaped like testes with each bead a size bigger than its predecessor. They range from the size of those plastic things children used to clack together during my boyhood in the 1960s-early 70s... down to the size of small marrowfat peas (a sign typically of sterility and low testosterone synthesis) - which incidentally were the size of mine! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Doctor's these days suggest one has them removed (on account of them being ornamental) and replaced with silicone implants. So you see, it's possible to be a de facto castrato AND have balls! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hawkeye

Lantern Swinger
Always_a_Civvy said:
Well the bit about testis size is true. Try to take a look at an orchidometer - essentially a set of wooden beads (resembling a rosary) shaped like testes with each bead a size bigger than its predecessor. They range from the size of those plastic things children used to clack together during my boyhood in the 1960s-early 70s... down to the size of small marrowfat peas (a sign typically of sterility and low testosterone synthesis) - which incidentally were the size of mine! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Doctor's these days suggest one has them removed (on account of them being ornamental) and replaced with silicone implants. So you see, it's possible to be a de facto castrato AND have balls! :lol: :lol: :lol:
FFS A_a_C I don't mind you going on about your batting for the other side but do we realy have to read about your Gonads Pleeeeese!!!

AAC - not so amusing for those with silicone implants as a result of testicular cancer - especially when it has been misdiagnosed, a not infrequent event apparently.

F169 said:
AAC - not so amusing for those with silicone implants as a result of testicular cancer - especially when it has been misdiagnosed, a not infrequent event apparently.
I didn't know that statistic! 8O Mind you I was misdiagnosed at the age of 18/19 as supposedly having multiple sclerosis... it wasn't... the tests were several months after I'd been injected with something pale yellow in colour at Porton Down and I hadn't mentally accepted that it was not flu virus! :( :lol: I hadn't yet learned the adage: never volunteer and certainly don't trust MOD assurances!!! :cry: :evil: :x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Blue Jokes 0
Father_Famine Diamond Lil's 37
Shakey Diamond Lil's 15