Penis owners instruction manual

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by slim, Apr 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fcuking mint, but can we be sure these facts are true?
  2. Well the bit about testis size is true. Try to take a look at an orchidometer - essentially a set of wooden beads (resembling a rosary) shaped like testes with each bead a size bigger than its predecessor. They range from the size of those plastic things children used to clack together during my boyhood in the 1960s-early 70s... down to the size of small marrowfat peas (a sign typically of sterility and low testosterone synthesis) - which incidentally were the size of mine! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Doctor's these days suggest one has them removed (on account of them being ornamental) and replaced with silicone implants. So you see, it's possible to be a de facto castrato AND have balls! :lol: :lol: :lol:
  3. FFS A_a_C I don't mind you going on about your batting for the other side but do we realy have to read about your Gonads Pleeeeese!!!
  4. Very good, :D
  5. AAC - not so amusing for those with silicone implants as a result of testicular cancer - especially when it has been misdiagnosed, a not infrequent event apparently.
  6. I didn't know that statistic! 8O Mind you I was misdiagnosed at the age of 18/19 as supposedly having multiple sclerosis... it wasn't... the tests were several months after I'd been injected with something pale yellow in colour at Porton Down and I hadn't mentally accepted that it was not flu virus! :( :lol: I hadn't yet learned the adage: never volunteer and certainly don't trust MOD assurances!!! :cry: :evil: :x