Pen pals or similar for sailors

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Katie, Feb 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all Im new here and really just after a simple request for info.
    I hope this is the right place to ask.
    Me and some friends would like to maybe write or message with guys
    in the forces especially sailors.
    The link on this site for dating and called forcespenpals is just a con when you go there so we wondered if anyone knows a good website we could go to or if we could just write to an address somewhere to get in touch with sailors who might want to write or message us.
    There are three of us and we are all either 18 or 19.
    Any help be brilliant
    Thanks

2. Hi Katie, I have no doubt you will be flooded with offers come tomorrow... some of which will be useful, others not so. But good luck :D

3. The Navy News is a good place to start. Meet a few lovely ladies from the "Pen Pal" section, the last one became my wife :thumbup: :love3:

4. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Pongo bite.

5. Aww.. :)

6. Pictures are required for vetting.

7. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

If you three are 18 & 19 stone your in business :thumbright: You have been lead to the right place. Some members are fussy and suspicious and might require you and your friends to provide some photo's for the RR grok board. This is incase your under 16 or a member of a foreign intelligence service seeking information. Also members of the fox hole arrse bangers attempt underhand tactics, which causes friction in their pants. Their ferret sized brains work in strange and wonderful ways. Anyway did'nt you know all sailors are poofs.

witsendistheonlystraightoneonthisforumnRN

8. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

I glad someone got something out of the Navy News. The NN has got to be the second worst pile of dribble since I had the misfortune of reading Babcocks waffle.

http://content.yudu.com/A11vkl/Navy...ex.htm?referrerUrl=http://www.navynews.co.uk/ Page 26 "we're in deep troube - again". FFS give us all the strength to keep a level headed approach. I sometimes use to wonder if the people of the former USSR got the same feeling reading pravda as I do from the NN. :roll:

9. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Fcuk me, Arrse boring last night?

You are one of three things "Katie"

1. A member of arrse on a bite.

2. A member of RR on a bite.

3. So fcuking pug ugly the only thing that you reckon is up for sniffing your crack is a poor matelot who's been at sea for 6 months.

NZB will be along shortly with his address for you, he is a man of low moral standards and never says no on a first date.

10. Unhelpful crowd this Katie,at times they cause me great despair. As padre to the forum it falls on me to ensure the welfare of the men and women serving their country and so if you would be so kind as to PM me with the details I will ,with the help of the good Lord, deal with your request.

12. Try the 'Mucky Duck' in Pompey they will either be in there or Virgin Megastore checking out the latest iPod accessories. My advice would be to look for a Bootneck.

13. Fcuk me, I don't know which is more tedious, the original post or this one. Throbber.

:yawn:

14. Dating sailors is a worthy and laudable pursuit, but many here are old enough to need carbon dating! :biggrin:

15. Is that the in word for you modern sailors if so it shows your lack of imagination.

I can understand the girls chasing us when I was serving but now!!! bunch of pussies.

16. Boys please, how can we encourage these young ladies to share their details if we use such profane language,I await a PM from the young Katie.

17. If that's the image you cling to whilst you see out the last few lonely years of your unfulfilled life, far be it from me to neither correct nor take that away from you. And if you're going to try and insult today's Royal Navy, please try not to do it with a hideous Americanism like "Pussies". That shows a lack of imagination on your behalf.

We have nothing to prove to people like you. May it be peaceful and in your sleep.

18. Hoy i'm only 53 :lol:

19. I am only 62 and the old fella lived to 97 so hopefully I will be submitting my little gems for some considerable time yet.

Americanism maybe but apt. :)