Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by ollie123, May 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cheers for your support on here guys - you helped alot!
  2. Congratulations Ollie. Now you know what to expect in future. Keep us up to date with your progress and don't forget to pack your hair dryer. :thumright:
  3. Thank you very much Naval_Gazer, your encouragement is very much appreciated.
  4. It's official everyone - June 15th I am going!
  5. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Well done Ollie.

It's truly pleasing to see someone ask the question, get the answer, then physically get off their butt & achieve the physical standard required rather than bleat about how hard it is for them in particular.

The very best wishes to you & good luck with your training.
  6. How did you get on june 15th? thats the same as my date and I passed PEDA in Feb, what time did you get on the run?
  7. Well done by the way? I hope you were as knackard as me on the endurance run!! Ha
  8. I was very shocked as well.

I know others who have had to wait ages to join as a MCD. For you I know that you mentioned it was 14 months. I must have been VERY lucky and it has only taken 8.5 months.

And yes, the PEDA was a very tough assessment - although I really enjoyed it.
  9. Ollie 123,

Ive only just realised you live in waymouth, Not to far from me coming from Poole.

Anyways I guess Ill be seeing you on June 15th, I presume all the potential Divers go to Raliegh together,

Keeping up the Phys is always fun.
  10. Ollie, you know why you got a joining date so soon - the Chief put in a word so that he can get you back down there ASAP for that little PTI boo boo you made! LMFAO
  11. You know you should have gone Royal. :thumright:
    Hoofin' effort young thruster. Best of luck.
  12. Well done that man ! best of luck with diver training all my oppos from my raleigh entry passed their divers course a couple weeks ago they said it was hard but well worth it. :thumright:
  13. Cheers fellas. Much appreciated.