PEDA Date August 2nd

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by raos, Jan 17, 2016.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello,
    I was wondering if anybody else on here has the same PEDA date as me which is the 2nd of august 2016? If so we can share training tips etc.
  2. Yeah mate I am, well 3rd August travelling down on the 2nd.
  3. Great, where abouts in the country you live? What sort of training you doing?
  4. Manchester, you? & running a couple of times a week general bodyweight circuits & added a few crossfit sessions in. Hard with it being 8 months off but it'll soon come round. Hoping to ramp it up about May time.
  5. Wiltshire, I wanted to see what other people where doing for training.
  6. I think just making sure we can pass the dpft without any problems & then it's hard to train for I suppose just got to be a fit as poss & good stamina. What have you been doing? When did u get your PDA date?
  7. Hi, my first time on here. I've just passed all the application stages and am now waiting for my PEDA date. Have been told i could be waiting around 12months from original application which was in April this year.

How much notice did you's get for your PEDA date? How did it go for you, success?

Any tips you can give me for getting prepared for it?