PE teacher poses in Thong

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by thingy, Mar 31, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. And now to something more normal about a teacher in one of our excellent educational establishments.....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/low/education/7974446.stm

Sadly there is no link to the photographs. Sorry Lamri. :wink:

I think it's most unfair! When I was at school, in our short shorts we weren't allowed to wear thongs to save us from the shame of things popping on on the rugger pitch (opposite the girls school) :oops: :oops: :oops:

2. I'm disgusted with the BBC, it is supposed to be a public service organisation. If it was it would have provided a link to the modelling website in question to allow us to judge those pictures for ourselves.

Disgruntled of Surrey

3. Useless!

Without pictures it must surely be here-say!!!!!

BBC Pah!!!!! :evil: :evil:

4. Nothing to get excited about after all that, now if she'd had the decency to get her growler out...

5. Don't think I'd trust my kids with that headmaster, something not right there, If they were to be interested in PE however!!! (Wonder if she does night classes :?: )

6. Wish my PE teacher had looked like her when I was at school - hubba, hubba.

Thingy - I heard there was nothing to see on the odd occasion you 'popped' out. :) Also, if I remember correctly you could buy a Jockstrap to keep your bits in place? :oops:

7. A letter from an un-named parent too huh? I wonder why they are hiding behind anonymity? Haven't finished wiping the spunk from their computer screen yet?

That Ben Slade looks like a pooftah to me. Wouldn't appreciate a chick like her anyway. Probably got some deep rooted jealously somewhere hence his idea that it has bought the school into disprepute.

All IMHO.

All this is one of those nonesense stories that tabloids use to fill their column inches...

8. Sanctimonious, prudish bullsh!t. The Head should have the backbone to ignore someone who hasn't got the slf assurance to complain openly.