Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PE teacher poses in Thong

And now to something more normal about a teacher in one of our excellent educational establishments.....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/low/education/7974446.stm

Sadly there is no link to the photographs. Sorry Lamri. :wink:

I think it's most unfair! When I was at school, in our short shorts we weren't allowed to wear thongs to save us from the shame of things popping on on the rugger pitch (opposite the girls school) :oops: :oops: :oops:

Jimmy_Green

War Hero
I'm disgusted with the BBC, it is supposed to be a public service organisation. If it was it would have provided a link to the modelling website in question to allow us to judge those pictures for ourselves.

Disgruntled of Surrey

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Don't think I'd trust my kids with that headmaster, something not right there, If they were to be interested in PE however!!! (Wonder if she does night classes :?: )

brigham600

War Hero
Wish my PE teacher had looked like her when I was at school - hubba, hubba.

Thingy - I heard there was nothing to see on the odd occasion you 'popped' out. :) Also, if I remember correctly you could buy a Jockstrap to keep your bits in place? :oops:

flymo

War Hero
A letter from an un-named parent too huh? I wonder why they are hiding behind anonymity? Haven't finished wiping the spunk from their computer screen yet?

That Ben Slade looks like a pooftah to me. Wouldn't appreciate a chick like her anyway. Probably got some deep rooted jealously somewhere hence his idea that it has bought the school into disprepute.

All IMHO.

All this is one of those nonesense stories that tabloids use to fill their column inches...

War Hero
Sanctimonious, prudish bullsh!t. The Head should have the backbone to ignore someone who hasn't got the slf assurance to complain openly.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS £8m programme to boost pupil and teacher wellbeing MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New teacher training inspections to focus on the ITE curriculum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ofsted consults on changes to inspection framework for teacher training MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Effective mentoring and a well-paced curriculum are key to high quality initial teacher education MoD News 0
MoD_RSS HMCI commentary: the initial teacher education curriculum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Working as a part-time teacher after a career change MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Teacher workload cut by five hours a week over past three years MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Teacher Recruitment Bulletin MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: New teacher recruitment service set to save schools millions MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New national strategy unveiled to boost teacher numbers MoD News 0
Simon - Quest Magazine Charterhouse - CCF Contingent Commander & Teacher of History The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Teacher (Engineering) - Gateshead - £25,657 - £31,574 + Benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
tiddlyoggy Paedo teacher Current Affairs 51
Blackrat Teacher Shagging Diamond Lil's 29
The_Caretaker Teacher Miscellaneous 0
A Sunday School Teacher Miscellaneous 0
wet_blobby Being a teacher....how does that work then? Diamond Lil's 11
D Navy Teacher Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 1
Capn_Pugwash TEACHER GETS HER JOB BACK Current Affairs 8
D Teacher released! Current Affairs 24
F Did you have a mad teacher/tutor let us know. The Gash Barge 10
slim Blair's second son to be a teacher in tough inner-city schoo Diamond Lil's 10
brazenhussy British teacher found dead in a bath of sand near Tokyo Current Affairs 1
slim SACKED TEACHER LAUNCHES BID TO SAVE HIS CAREER Current Affairs 7
SILVER_FOX Veil teacher 'should be sacked' Current Affairs 171
soleil Mail: "A Real Maverick! Norwegian F16 Fighter Pilot Poses For A Selfie" The Fleet Air Arm 6
soleil Navy News: "Green Paper poses questions re Navy and Nation" Current Affairs 1