PC

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by Buccaneer, Jun 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi Everyone

I work in Local Government not the Armed Services, I recon I send a third of my time doing what I am paid for, a third on professional training and a third on learning how to be Politically Correct.

The whole thing quiet frankly p***es me off.

How does having to be PC effect the forces - especially training recruits I would be interested to hear some honest views.

2. Having to be PC means listening to twats like you who have never served and would`nt know the fucking difference.
    [​IMG]

3. I dont think you can address a squad as "a hopeless shower of shite,that it has been my misfortune to train since the Days of Nelson!"or call an individual "Some kind of joke from God!"

4. You probably couldn't order a recruit to run round the Parade Ground shouting at the top of his voice:

I'm a f*cking C*nt!

It would offend the ladies on board....

5. Don't have PC's in the Navy (it was Police Constable you was on about wasn't you) Have Naval Patrols tho' same sort of thing! (don't have people who ask stupid questions either - unless they are looking for a story! are you?)

6. What do you mean by that.

If you're well trained in it then you should be able to give me the definition I've never been able to elicit from anyone in the past.

:D

7. Am learning - only the other day when I saw a paki with a rucksack on I said "nice suntan son, been to Bridlington recently?".

Does that count?

8. Is it me? Or can anyone else smell.....well.......troll?

9. Oh yes you can.

10. Listen, I use to play uckers with Nelson (crap by the way, too distracted with froggies and garlicky spaniards on his mind). Anyway, I digress. He always said Fuck me scribes! That bunch out there are a shamble of shite!

Tut tut, said I to the little one. One needs to be PC in these days of strife and turmoil.

You're right said he of the vertically challenged position, Prize Cunt is what we need and it is what we shall have!

Henceforth, all french women plus hair are there for the taking - thank you Lord Nelson. God bless your soul.