Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PC Hits the Motorist, what Next?

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
I got told the last 3 letters on one of my cars was offensive, it's DVLA issued and ends FKU, which was my reply.

Personally I think it's ace :lol:
 

slim

War Hero
There was an aircraft handler at Lossiemouth with a Renault Dauphine. Number plate PST1
I think it was Grisly Beard
 

Waspie

War Hero
No one found P1XEL offensive, well you did mention PC!!!! Not that PC I assume!!!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
The gay rights group Stonewall said such action by public authorities helped to make Britain "more equal".

More equally bloody crass. One could have guessed that one of these s**t stirring buggers would be at the bottom of this.
 

pinkprincess

Lantern Swinger
Surely it would only be F4GOTs and D1KEs that purchased the damn plates anyway? The world is going mad. PC this, Health and Safety that...

*head - desk*
 

stimps

Lantern Swinger
Passed-over_Loggie said:
The gay rights group Stonewall said such action by public authorities helped to make Britain "more equal".

More equally bloody crass. One could have guessed that one of these s**t stirring buggers would be at the bottom of this.

Don't you mean one of those s**t poking buggers and behind it? :twisted:
 

Rumrat

War Hero
stimps said:
Passed-over_Loggie said:
The gay rights group Stonewall said such action by public authorities helped to make Britain "more equal".

More equally bloody crass. One could have guessed that one of these s**t stirring buggers would be at the bottom of this.

Don't you mean one of those s**t poking buggers and behind it? :twisted:

Some years ago when I was still serving I had GAY 1, imagine the abuse I took from cruel wicked sailors. Not to mention the bloke at the insurance office every time I insured it. :oops: :oops: :oops:
 

NotmeChief

Banned
It can only offensive if you can identify yourself with it, so now we know that their real names are Dikes and Faggots.
 

Topstop

War Hero
Rumrat said:
stimps said:
Passed-over_Loggie said:
The gay rights group Stonewall said such action by public authorities helped to make Britain "more equal".

More equally bloody crass. One could have guessed that one of these s**t stirring buggers would be at the bottom of this.

Don't you mean one of those s**t poking buggers and behind it? :twisted:

Some years ago when I was still serving I had GAY 1, imagine the abuse I took from cruel wicked sailors. Not to mention the bloke at the insurance office every time I insured it. :oops: :oops: :oops:

GAY5 was on an old Astra/Escort? seen several times on the M27 around Eastleigh/Southampton Airport area
 

R12_CV

Lantern Swinger
I think its great they've been removed from the auction. PC ejuts have unwittingly publicised them to the maximum effect thereby increasing their value...

Gays get their plate via the back door (excuse the pun) with a fantastic opportunity to invest money..!!
 
I can remember when gay meant being extremely happy. And a pussy was what you kicked out at night.

So much poverty :?: in the land and silly people bidding for silly number plates. Sis in law in Canada paid ten quid for her plate. UK land of the rip off.
 

Rumrat

War Hero
Topstop said:
Rumrat said:
stimps said:
Passed-over_Loggie said:
The gay rights group Stonewall said such action by public authorities helped to make Britain "more equal".

More equally bloody crass. One could have guessed that one of these s**t stirring buggers would be at the bottom of this.

Don't you mean one of those s**t poking buggers and behind it? :twisted:

Some years ago when I was still serving I had GAY 1, imagine the abuse I took from cruel wicked sailors. Not to mention the bloke at the insurance office every time I insured it. :oops: :oops: :oops:

GAY5 was on an old Astra/Escort? seen several times on the M27 around Eastleigh/Southampton Airport area

My plate GAY 1 was on a Mk 1 Ford Cortina, AY as second and third letters in a registration used to indicate the motor was registered in Leicestershire.
I bought the car there.
 

Rumrat

War Hero
stirling said:
How much did you sell it for Ratty ?. :)


I flogged it with the car, it was before precious plates were sold as separate items.
My mate Tom sold Tarbuck his plate though, got £3,000 years ago, it was COM 1 C.
 

Bergen

ADC
Rumrat said:
stirling said:
How much did you sell it for Ratty ?. :)


I flogged it with the car, it was before precious plates were sold as separate items.
My mate Tom sold Tarbuck his plate though, got £3,000 years ago, it was COM 1 C.

Tarbuck with COM IC on his car? That's an offence under the Trade Descriptions Act :thumbright:

RM
 

Rumrat

War Hero
Bergen said:
Rumrat said:
stirling said:
How much did you sell it for Ratty ?. :)


I flogged it with the car, it was before precious plates were sold as separate items.
My mate Tom sold Tarbuck his plate though, got £3,000 years ago, it was COM 1 C.

Tarbuck with COM IC on his car? That's an offence under the Trade Descriptions Act :thumbright:

RM

His wife drives COM 1K :wink:
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS M4 upgrade team shares insight on most complex work yet as project hits halfway MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DVLA hits the road with clear warning to tax it or lose it MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Thriving UK jobs market hits record high employment rate MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK – Japan trade hits record high in boost for Scottish firms MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Reaction Engines precooler test hits Mach 5 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Public urged not to take dangerous risks as Storm Diana hits Britain MoD News 0
Waspie Genoa Italy, Ship hits tower, 6 deaths Current Affairs 5
Tomahawk HMS Lancaster hits quay! Current Affairs 33
J JPA admin hits again UPO 19
soleil Operation Lanterne Rouge - HMS Defender Team Hits The Road For Charity The Fleet 0
soleil Milford & West Wales Mercury: "Popular Chaplain Hits The Road One Last Time" Bases / Shore Est 7
NotmeChief Rain hits Somali drought victims Diamond Lil's 26
MoD_RSS Intelligence unit deployed to Afghanistan as movie about WWII predecessor hits the sc Current Affairs 0
daffy1 Earthquake hits Japan Current Affairs 1
Andy_Cap Andy hits the 60 Year mark Today Diamond Lil's 39
W Stealth Sub Hits Stealth Rock (submerged threads) Current Affairs 84
soleil MoD: "Royal Navy's Sea Viper Missile System Hits Its Target" The Fleet 2
sgtpepperband Metro: "Lasagne sandwich hits Tesco shelves today" Diamond Lil's 3
soleil Sun: "Tornado Hits Iraq" The Corps 0
S Giant 'Freak Wave' hits cruise ship in the Med Current Affairs 19
soleil Navy News: "Pot Mess Hits the Spot" The Quarterdeck 2
Blackrat Should There Be a RR Greatest Hits Forum? Diamond Lil's 25
Clown_Puncher Why isn't there a RR greatest hits" forum? Diamond Lil's 38
trelawney126 Comms Procurement..hits a bad patch! Current Affairs 2
soleil Faslane CPO hits the road for charity Submariners 0
N Superb hits a rock in the Red Sea Current Affairs 4
A Earthquake hits Kent and causes possible damage in Dorset! Current Affairs 20
Shakey Fleet Air Arm recruiting hits all time low The Quarterdeck 8
A Cyprus hits Earthquake back!!! Diamond Lil's 2
D EarthQuake hits Cyprus! Current Affairs 23
Maxi_77 Israeli PM hits the army where it hurts Current Affairs 2
T Motorist's Are Being 'Legally' Mugged Current Affairs 22
slim SPEEDING MOTORIST CLAIMED TO BE DEAD The Gash Barge 6
MoD_RSS Next stage of post-16 qualifications overhaul gets under way MoD News 0
jsdoddy Next Stage - RNR Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 2
MoD_RSS Next big step for Thorney Island’s flood defences MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Next steps announced to boost road safety and close mobile phone loophole MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Next steps for future tri-service recruiting programme revealed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The next generation show they #CanDo community support MoD News 0
Q Next step after pjft Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
D Next lockdown coming soon? The Gash Barge 12
MoD_RSS Jenrick announces next steps to put beauty and design at heart of planning system MoD News 0
D No bread The cats next Diamond Lil's 0
MoD_RSS Next steps outlined for UK’s use of digital identity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS A Grenfell Community Update about the next phase of discussions about Grenfell Tower and the future memorial MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Scottish teenagers each to get access to pot of money over the next nine years MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Environment Agency offers online consultation on next phase of the £25m Carlisle flood risk management scheme MoD News 0
K Passed medical, what is next and how long should I expect before intake? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
MoD_RSS Permit granted for next stage in Hoveton Great Broad restoration MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Highways England flies to the rescue of animal charity when tyres dumped next to A45 MoD News 0
Similar threads


















































Latest Threads

Top