Pay: Starting Salary Vs Salary From Day one Vs Minimum After training?

Hi All,
I don't like asking about pay as its really not my primary reason for applying.
However, Im not sure what the difference is on each of the roles as there seems to be three different descriptions of when you get paid( for the various roles).
The role I applied for says ' a starting salary of *****'.
When I asked my afco he said he thinks its from day one but it wasn't all convincing, so I thought id ask on here to see if anybody knew!
Going from the description given on the role, I would guess it starts after training?
Whilst its not going to matter in the long run, it is probably better to know what to expect.

Kind Regards

Hi All,
I don't like asking about pay as its really not my primary reason for applying.
However, Im not sure what the difference is on each of the roles as there seems to be three different descriptions of when you get paid( for the various roles).
The role I applied for says ' a starting salary of *****'.
When I asked my afco he said he thinks its from day one but it wasn't all convincing, so I thought id ask on here to see if anybody knew!
Going from the description given on the role, I would guess it starts after training?
Whilst its not going to matter in the long run, it is probably better to know what to expect.

Kind Regards
https://www.navy-net.co.uk/community/threads/rn-pay.169219/

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
AA £31k per year from day one.

First pay to bank will be on the last working day of the month if you commence training before about the 11th, otherwise first pay to bank will be at the end of the following month.

Gross daily rate of pay for Accelerated Apprentices is about 84 quid a day, so bear in mind, if you start on the 9th of the month, your first month's pay will be 9 x £84 less than a full month's pay on your first month of service.