Pay Spines

Discussion in 'UPO/Careers Office' started by PO Potty Mouth, Dec 5, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. shippers.
    Does anyone have a link or reference on what branches are on what pay spines (higher/lower)

cheers shaggers

:thumbup:

2. Would be awesome to see this in writing as people claim all kinds of branches are on the higher band and get upset about it. Im fairly sure there are hardly and AB jobs on the higher band.

3. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

4. Thanks for that as i thought (knew) AB loggies are not higher band.

5. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

What is this "Google" thing you are using? :? Looks like witchcraft to me... :shock:

• Like Like x 1
  6. From what the RM's Corps RSM was saying on his visit to my unit the other day on his visit- with the NEM soon to come out, the pay spines will be changed from Higher or Lower to grades 1-4 (1 The highest, 4 the lowest) and we shall each be put into a grade and rather than chopping and changing depending on our rates, we will stay on the same grade. He was telling the booties this as apparently they are trying to get themselves on a higher grade than the infantry and thus negate the need for a "Commando pay" that all the booties seem to complain about not getting compaired with SM pay and Para pay.

7. you mean, thy dont do it for the love of the 'corp', the green lid and the special tattoo on their upper arm saying "commando'....?

• Like Like x 1