Pay Rise 2018. When?

Anybody got any intel when the 2018 pay rise will finally get abounded. It usually falls at end of march. I know it was delayed this year but here we are a month on and it's gone very quiet?

The annual pay rise normally announces at the end of March. I know it has been delayed this year but it's now a month late and it's gone very quiet. Does anyone have any Intel as to when it will be published?

guns1969

Lantern Swinger
The annual pay rise normally announces at the end of March. I know it has been delayed this year but it's now a month late and it's gone very quiet. Does anyone have any Intel as to when it will be published?
Don't know if this helps, got a 3% pension increase on 21st april.

It came out end of last year that it has been delayed until possibly Aug/Sept and further to that we recently had a brief stating the same. One of the reasons put to us was the Police and Nurses/Doctors got a decent payrise for a change and they didn't want to do ours at the same time as it could cause an uproar. Now whether that means we are only getting 1% again or a larger one is debatable still. The pay review team only concluded their review end of March but there is also a scuffle in regards to Pilots and Engineers retention pay. The Army and RAF want to do it one way and the Navy want to do it a different way by all accounts. We were told that the extra pay for that won't likely start until next April as there is still an FRI in place at the moment for Engineers. Were were told any pay rise we receive this year WILL be back dated to 1st April 18, shame they won't be paying us the interest though!

Seadog

War Hero
If I’m not mistaken, you’ve got 10 years seniority as a WO. WTF do you need pay rise ‘intel’ from a website for?

hackle

Lantern Swinger
...Were were told any pay rise we receive this year WILL be back dated to 1st April 18, shame they won't be paying us the interest though!
Backdating to 1st April was officially confirmed by the Defence Secretary, who also said that "both the Review Body and the Government are seeking to keep any delays to an absolute minimum."

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Finance & Pensions 5
Guzzler Finance & Pensions 11
3yearstilltx Current Affairs 10