Pay in Phase 1 and Phase 2 training for a rating

Its only recently I found out you got payed in raleigh and collingwood and was fully prepared to do both on no pay so was just wondering what the pay was like at Raleigh and Collingwood for a rating.
Thanks ;)

Zoidberg

War Hero
@Zoidberg so I get my base salary from the first day of Raleigh?
Yes, paid monthly.

You get paid on the last working day of each month. They pay run is in the middle of the month so if you join prior to that, you'll get a pro rata amount at the end. If you miss the pay run, it'll be added to the following months pay.

Dusty70

War Hero
1970, JASA2 (or shite on the bottom of everyones' shoe) £5.10 shillings a fortnight of which £2 5 shillings was sent home to my Mum..................................who friggin spent it :mad:

LifebuoyGhost

Midshipman
Seem to remember I got £7:00 a fortnight at Raleigh in 67 . Not sure if it increased in Phase 2 at the gunnery school at Cambridge - the shore base not the city

Chris P

Lantern Swinger
1963 4 quid a fortnight and 2 home to my mum, she saved it for me, helped towards my first set of wheels 2 1/2 years later.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
klgreload Pay after phase 2 submariners. Finance & Pensions 7
A Pay for training nights during Phase 0? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 7
B What's the pay like at HMS Raleigh during Phase 1? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
S Phase 2 Pay? Finance & Pensions 10
MoD_RSS Musical instrument firms to pay millions after breaking competition law MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coronavirus sick pay scheme opens for applications MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coronavirus Statutory Sick Pay Rebate Scheme set to launch MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Low Pay Commission urges action on illegal underpayment of apprentices MoD News 0
soleil Helensburgh Advertiser: "Royal Navy To Pay Faslane Tribute On VE Day 75th Anniversary" Bases / Shore Est 7
MoD_RSS General public should not have to pay for 101 non-emergency calls from tomorrow MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Covid-19: Estate agents, lettings agencies and bingo halls to pay no business rates this coming financial year MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Employers do not have to report gender pay gaps MoD News 1
MoD_RSS Criminals made to pay more to fund victim support MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Italian restaurant boss fails to pay correct taxes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Failure to pay taxes lands recruiter with ban MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Reappointment of members to the Prison Service Pay Review Body MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Activation letter for the PSPRB 2020 Northern Ireland pay round MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Low Pay Commission welcomes new remit from Government MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Illegal Somerset car dismantler to pay £400,000 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Sick pay from day one for those affected by coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Remit letter for Police Remuneration Review Body 2020 Northern Ireland pay round MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Judith Gillespie appointed as member to the Prison Service Pay Review Body MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Naming employers who fail to pay minimum wage to be resumed under revamped rules MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Fishing vessel owner and skipper ordered to pay £7,343 for fisheries offences MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CMA welcomes EU Court ruling in pay-for-delay drug case MoD News 0
theoldti FTRS effect of pay rise on pension abatement Finance & Pensions 4
MoD_RSS Teachers set for biggest sustained pay increase since 2005 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Fishing vessel owner and skipper ordered to pay £21,240 for fisheries offences MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Couple living rent-free at dog charity’s property took charity funds to pay for items including holidays finds Commission MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government announces pay rise for 2.8 million people MoD News 0
S Get you home pay (Faslane to NI) Finance & Pensions 21
MoD_RSS Remit letters, links to evidence and timetable for DDRB’s 2020 pay round MoD News 0
B Submarine pay Submariners 13
MoD_RSS Remit letters, links to evidence and timetable for NHSPRB’s 2020 pay round MoD News 0
MoD_RSS NHS Pay Review Body remit letter: 2020 to 2021 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Fishing vessel owner and skipper ordered to pay £55,842.47 for fisheries offences MoD News 0
MoD_RSS SSRB remit letter: 2020 pay round MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Activation letter for the PSPRB 2020 England and Wales pay round MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Angler ordered to pay more than £1,200 after obstructing water bailiff MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Nationwide to pay up to £2m in refunds for PPI breaches MoD News 0
MoD_RSS ESFA letters to academy trusts about high pay - October 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS South Shields waste crime offender ordered to pay over £6,000 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Waste giant forced to pay over £500,000 for exporting banned waste MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Court orders former Northumberland recycling business to pay over £50,000 after breaching environmental regulations MoD News 0
S Pay query. RFA 5
MoD_RSS Disqualified restaurateurs failed to pay £4 million in taxes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Anglian Water ordered to pay £156,000 for sewage pollution MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Fishing vessel owner and skippers ordered to pay £88,777.60 for fisheries offences MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Closing the gap: how can we address the gender pay gap? MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New Women's Business Council to drive progress on closing the gender pay gap MoD News 0