pay during summer leave...

I'm currently on summer leave after doing 4 weeks at Raleigh and I was just wondering will my pay still be deducted for the council tax and food charges for the month I've been on leave?

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
As correctly stated above, those in phase one training are charged food & accommodation whilst in training & just accommodation & council tax charges (about £20.70 for the month) whilst on leave but before having completed phase one traning.

NEW ENTRY RATES OF PAY 2009-2010

New Entry Rate of Pay

£1,114.77 Monthly
£13,377.24 Annual

After 26 weeks

£1,390.10 Monthly
£16,681.20 Annual

Food Charge

£4.07 Per day
£122.10 (30 Days)

Accommodation Charge

£0.60 Per day
£18.00 (30 Days)

Council Tax

£0.09 Per Day
£2.70 (30 Days)

The average monthly pay for a single New Entrant, after stoppages (Tax, National Insurance, Food, Accommodation and Council Tax) is approximately £820.00.

Ninja_Stoker said:
As correctly stated above, those in phase one training are charged food & accommodation whilst in training & just accommodation & council tax charges (about £20.70 for the month) whilst on leave but before having completed phase one traning.

NEW ENTRY RATES OF PAY 2009-2010

New Entry Rate of Pay

£1,114.77 Monthly
£13,377.24 Annual

After 26 weeks

£1,390.10 Monthly
£16,681.20 Annual

Food Charge

£4.07 Per day
£122.10 (30 Days)

Accommodation Charge

£0.60 Per day
£18.00 (30 Days)

Council Tax

£0.09 Per Day
£2.70 (30 Days)

The average monthly pay for a single New Entrant, after stoppages (Tax, National Insurance, Food, Accommodation and Council Tax) is approximately £820.00.
Concur with you NS. Still at least you get your food charges back

SM

:)

wet_blobby

War Hero
I so want to click on the "sign here" but I have visions of being hoodwinked into excepting the kings shilling and being whisked away for a life of chipping and painting and scrubbing decks under the threat of the cat-o-nine tails or number 9 punishment.......... :oops:

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
wet_blobby said:
I so want to click on the "sign here" but I have visions of being hoodwinked into excepting the kings shilling and being whisked away for a life of chipping and painting and scrubbing decks under the threat of the cat-o-nine tails or number 9 punishment.......... :oops:
Ay up WB! Good to see you about.

Rest assured the link is entirely safe & topical for our older viewers.

(granny)

Banned
Book Reviewer
wet_blobby said:
I did.... I was! :lol:

(granny) said:
wet_blobby said:
I did.... I was! :lol:
Past tense already Granny. I'll post notice of your demise on the Last Post forum for , if you so wish! :D

StixJimboRM said:
Guzzler said:
md08 said:
Skint already? You won't get charged food or accommodation whilst on leave. Happy days!
Wrong.

You will be charged accommodation whilst on leave.
I can concur, as you are still the 'owner' of your accommodation (its like renting a flat, just cos you go on holiday your landlord will still want you to pay rent)
Bummer, but there you go, thems the rules (or at least they were when I was in inlier)
On the up side, grade D accommodation costs bugger all!