Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Pay Dates

Andy, I think you're getting confused with the response you received in the now oft quoted post #2. 'May's pay packet' does indeed mean the pay you will be due in May, so you are not paid with a month 'in hand' (can't remember the exact words you used). At the end of May you will, sorry, should, be paid for the last couple of days in April and all of May (minus my commission). Don't worry about appearing uninformed, I knew people who had served for several years and would still call February's pay March's pay and wonder why they only got 28/29 days pay.

They have all been summarily executed though.

Andy, I think you're getting confused with the response you received in the now oft quoted post #2. 'May's pay packet' does indeed mean the pay you will be due in May, so you are not paid with a month 'in hand' (can't remember the exact words you used). At the end of May you will, sorry, should, be paid for the last couple of days in April and all of May (minus my commission). Don't worry about appearing uninformed, I knew people who had served for several years and would still call February's pay March's pay and wonder why they only got 28/29 days pay.

They have all been summarily executed though.

Thanks! yh wasnt getting it, think its one of those things you can get in person....or i'm just a fuckwit lol

thanks for that, so my first pay day will be fri 31st May as above and it will contain 1 months pay PLUS those couple days.... if thats the case its great, if not it will be tough till the next pay packet!

Latest Threads