Pay as you dine in HMS Raleigh

I have been told my meals at Raleigh will be pay as you dine, how does this work? And also anyone know how much it would be??

I have been told my meals at Raleigh will be pay as you dine, how does this work? And also anyone know how much it would be??
I'm just back from the PRNC and if I am remembering correctly it is only pay as you dine once you complete basic training. During the initial 10weeks your meals will be automatically deducted from your monthly salary, as well as your accommodation.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Pretty sure your not talking about the RFA PotentialCT?
The pay as you dine cost is roughly a fiver a day for a cooked breakfast,lunch and a 3 course dinner.

Last edited:

Klanky67

Lantern Swinger
I've just done the 10 week App Seaman course at Raleigh and nothing was deducted from my wages - neither food nor accommodation.
It was pay as you dine but only if you go above the standard meal or choose more than 3 proteins at brekkie.
Your name is in a list at the till along with the rest of the course your with. You sign for each standard meal whilst the food police check you've not had anything above the standard menu.
If you do decide to upgrade to the chefs special (hot chips instead of lukewarm!) as long as you get your receipt you can claim it back on a 305.
I then went to Collingwood for 2 weeks and there I paid for all my meals I kept my receipts and claimed them back on a 305.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BillyNoMates Diamond Lil's 7
H Bases / Shore Est 26
S Bases / Shore Est 40