Paul McCartney

C

cúnt

Out tomorrow, his new album 'Kisses on the bottom'.

I just know that next time I've got my tongue nestled in the warm embrace of a girl's shitter, the image of that wanker is going to pop in to my head. At least in the past my brain would instantly have flashed to the image of a money grabbing bitch ramming her stump up his hoop a moment later.

I'm fúcking distraught that he's ruined my favourite thing to do in the whole world.

The cúnt

Zebraaa

Lantern Swinger
Sorry to hear that rimming's been ruined for you...but did you mean to say you thought of Paul McCartney while enojoying arse to mouth fun in the past? If so...respect. He's a massive waste of space....

C

cúnt

Sorry to hear that rimming's been ruined for you...but did you mean to say you thought of Paul McCartney while enojoying arse to mouth fun in the past? If so...respect. He's a massive waste of space....
It stops me blowing my load.

Zebraaa

Lantern Swinger
You've managed to have a go at it since hearing about it? Good work! Would imagining punching either Paul or Heather help?

He just thought of his Ring...................o:laughing2:

Zebraaa

Lantern Swinger
On a serious note, C#nt's awareness of the importance of ATM action is heartening. Amongst most of my friends, lack of hoop love is seen a real fail....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
the.rea Blue Jokes 1
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
J History 52