Patents

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by janner, Nov 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

[FONT=arial black,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial black,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial black,sans-serif]I went to the Patent office to register some of my inventions.[/FONT]
    [FONT=arial black,sans-serif][/FONT]

[FONT=arial black,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial black,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial black,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial black,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial black,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial black,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial black,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial black,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial black,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial black,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial black,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial black,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial black,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial black,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial black,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial black,sans-serif]I went to the main desk to sign in and the lady at the desk had a form that had to be filled out. She wrote down my personal info and then asked me what I had invented.[/FONT]
    [FONT=arial black,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial black,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial black,sans-serif]I said, "a folding bottle".[/FONT]
    [FONT=arial black,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial black,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial black,sans-serif]She said, "Okay, what do you call it?"[/FONT]
    [FONT=arial black,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial black,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial black,sans-serif]"A Fottle."[/FONT]
    [FONT=arial black,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial black,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial black,sans-serif]"What else do you have."[/FONT]
    [FONT=arial black,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial black,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial black,sans-serif]"I have also invented a folding carton."[/FONT]
    [FONT=arial black,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial black,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial black,sans-serif]Again she said, "what do you call it?"[/FONT]
    [FONT=arial black,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial black,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial black,sans-serif]"A Farton."[/FONT]
    [FONT=arial black,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial black,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial black,sans-serif]She sniggered and said, "Those are silly names for products and one of them sounds kind of crude."[/FONT]
    [FONT=arial black,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial black,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial black,sans-serif]I was so upset by her comment that I grabbed the form and left the office without even telling her about my folding bucket.[/FONT]

• Like Like x 5