Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Patch trade

Hello friends im Neo from germany, i would like to trade a patch from my station. Write me and we can talk about it.
Hello Neo
This is a navy site.
The only patch we will give you on this site will be to cover yer eye so you look like a pirate!.
Now ferk orf and stop bothering the big boys!

Hello Neo
This is a navy site.
The only patch we will give you on this site will be to cover yer eye so you look like a pirate!.
Now ferk orf and stop bothering the big boys!
Well, I don't remember my comrades being that rude. Well, that seems unprofessional to me. It is a tradition to exchange patches. In England, America, Germany, etc. and as a soldier, no matter what nation and especially NATO, you should respect each other or is this a forum for would-be navy soldiers

This is a forum for serving and former naval personnel, marines, fleet auxiliary and anyone interested in things connected to the Royal Navy/Marines.

Don't worry about Slim, he's a pussycat really. Whenever someone asks him to do something he says " Me..'ow? " ;)

OK, yes, I know. It could be that someone also likes to collect or exchange patches. So we have a lot of English naval officers for courses at different naval schools. To be honest, I find the Royal Navy interesting, there should be something like that in Germany too, my uniform is more of a middle ground, yours is much better.

and sorry for my bad English in Germany, English is only important for radio communications and for SERE maneuvers etc.

Have a great day.
Neo

Well, I don't remember my comrades being that rude. Well, that seems unprofessional to me. It is a tradition to exchange patches. In England, America, Germany, etc. and as a soldier, no matter what nation and especially NATO, you should respect each other or is this a forum for would-be navy soldiers
OOOPs my bad
As an Auld Phart my understanding of the term Patch was something to do with video gaming.
In the RN we do not normally refer to Badges as Patches.
Most ships have a Ships crest which is frequently made into a badge which can be attached to flying overalls.
Similarly aircrew have flight and squadron badges.
Most of these are available for purchase.

Apologies for being rude as I thought you were one of the frequent site visitors who try to sell rubbish to site members

OOOPs my bad
As an Auld Phart my understanding of the term Patch was something to do with video gaming.
In the RN we do not normally refer to Badges as Patches.
Most ships have a Ships crest which is frequently made into a badge which can be attached to flying overalls.
Similarly aircrew have flight and squadron badges.
Most of these are available for purchase.

Apologies for being rude as I thought you were one of the frequent site visitors who try to sell rubbish to site members
yes, that's exactly what I meant about the ship's coat of arms. No, I didn't mean everything was good. In Germany you can only buy fake patches that don't look original. Or do you have a site where you can buy something like that.

I'd like to take a look at the site.

You can actually think everything is good at the beginning. No, but if I don't want to sell anything, I would exchange it fairly.

yes, that's exactly what I meant about the ship's coat of arms. No, I didn't mean everything was good. In Germany you can only buy fake patches that don't look original. Or do you have a site where you can buy something like that.

I'd like to take a look at the site.

You can actually think everything is good at the beginning. No, but if I don't want to sell anything, I would exchange it fairly.
I put the site on in my reply.
Just click on the link :)

Latest Threads