passport

I renued my passport last year whilst i was 15 but now im 16 i wondered if i had to renue it again as i would b classed as an adult ? i rang the passport agency and they told me i can keep it until the expiry date but in other countries it may not be accepted, so should i renue it before i join in October ??
thanks Jord :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Flatback is correct Jord- once you've joined the RN pays for renewal, but you must (as you already are), be in possesion of a valid one when you join.

he he he he

I Remember my Passport that the Mob gave me, what a phot...shaved head and black NHS specs.......

Most of the class didn't have one, so we all looked like inmates.

Trooped_Again said:
he he he he

I Remember my Passport that the Mob gave me, what a phot...shaved head and black NHS specs.......

Yeah - they wait until you've just had all your barnet shaved off as well, so you look completely threaders on your passport phot for the next 10 years - brilliant!

Ninja_Stoker said:
Flatback is correct Jord- once you've joined the RN pays for renewal, but you must (as you already are), be in possesion of a valid one when you join.
thanks thats fine then mines valid for another a few more years

he he he he

i made the mistake of letting my uncle shave mine on holiday :thumbdown: a bet yours was level on each side LOL

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
slim Diamond Lil's 11
slim The Quarterdeck 5
PartTimer Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 15