Passing out vids?

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by onlinebacon, Apr 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone know where there's some decent passing out videos for officers?

I checked youtube... and there doesn't seem to be much there. Googled it and can't find much...

Looking for Navy/RAF/Army/Marines stuff :D

Need some motivation :)

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks

2. Why do you need motivation? Isnt joining as on afficer motivation enough?

Jesus

3. Seriously?

You'll practise your 'parade' around 100 times a flipping week! Is that not enough motivation for you??

4. glad that bint didnt sing at my passing out parade.

hartly motivating!

5. Yeah of course it is, but it feels REALLY far away before I even start going for selection and stuff... and stuff like that makes me want to work harder and do better :) everyone needs a bit of motivation at some point.

6. Online,
    If you wish, PM me a postal address, and I will send you a copy of a Sandhurst passing out parade. Lots of marching and shiny boots, and a very inspiring address by King Abdullah of Jordan.
    I'll stick a little dit in with it by way of explanation.
    Best wishes,
    2BM

7. dit or shit?

8. Search on the tube..

jeeez :threaten:

9. Do officers pass out.... or pass in? ;)

10. Already said i have. You're good at reading the post though aren't you?

Mango that would be cool :D

I'll PM you it mate :) :thumright:

11. Oh ye of little faith!!

2BM

12. From the official programme ............

"The first Passing out Parade of the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst was taken by His Majesty King George VI on 14th July 1948. After this parade His Majesty decreed that the Passing Out Parade should in future be known as the Sovereign's Parade.
    The form of the parade is designed to emphasise that the cadets of the Senior Division are parading at Sandhurst for the last time."

2BM