Passing out parades.

Jess33

Lantern Swinger
Just a quick question. What is the dress code for the passing out days for relatives of the recruits? Thanks in advance!

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Sorry it's raleigh!
In which case, the rig is Vicars and Tarts:)

No, hang-on, that was me daydreaming again. It's the civilian equivalent of uniform with medals - lounge suit/on the knee frock/suit. Coats as dictated by the weather, hat optional.

Groundhog

Midshipman
Recently attended my wife's youngest's passing out parade. Tremendous day all round during which I thought both her's and his respective chests were going to explode. Very proud.
However if one had a complaint to make regarding something that happened during this event who would one need to contact?

FAAFLYNAVY

Lantern Swinger
Recently attended my wife's youngest's passing out parade. Tremendous day all round during which I thought both her's and his respective chests were going to explode. Very proud.
However if one had a complaint to make regarding something that happened during this event who would one need to contact?
You don't make a complaint, you raise a polite concern, you were a visitor/invited guest to his training establishment.

Last edited: