Passing Out Parade Video

I am looking for my passing out parade video from 1999. I have contacted Sapphire Media who produce the videos but they only archive as far back as 2012. Does anyone know how i can get a copy of this video. Exact passing Out Date was 29 January 1999.

TBH, its my wife Passing out Parade I'm after. Its a bit of a surprise so cant really ask her for contact details of her old ship mates. However, if there is anyone here who was a member of Cunningham 47/98, I would be grateful if you could take one step forward.

Does anyone know how and where and even if it’s possible to get a copy of your old passing out parade videos? Ours was in 1999 and we all got a copy of it on VHS and unfortunately my copy was crushed during a house move. Any info would be most appreciated

SaladDodger

Lantern Swinger
Sapphire video only archive as far back as 2012. Try the facebook group from Janners post #4, HMS Raleigh class photos and also google every variation of your class name, division, date, names, nicknames, service number, everything.

A Day to Remember is the passing out parade video title but it's potluck what people load it up as. Keep plugging away, 20th anniversary of yours coming up so hopefully someone will load it on youtube etc.

Sapphire video only archive as far back as 2012. Try the facebook group from Janners post #4, HMS Raleigh class photos and also google every variation of your class name, division, date, names, nicknames, service number, everything.

A Day to Remember is the passing out parade video title but it's potluck what people load it up as. Keep plugging away, 20th anniversary of yours coming up so hopefully someone will load it on youtube etc.
Thanks for the info .... 20 years wow doesn’t seem that long ago

Does anyone know how and where and even if it’s possible to get a copy of your old passing out parade videos? Ours was in 1999 and we all got a copy of it on VHS and unfortunately my copy was crushed during a house move. Any info would be most appreciated
Drake 22/99 if anyone from my division has seen this post .. cheers

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Blogs 5
D Nearest & Dearest 5
J Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9