Passed !

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Kyle.L.19, Sep 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey guys, dont think you will remember me

6 months ago i failed my Psychometric test for the Diver branch.

I successfully passed it on Monday =) on my second time round !! was really pleased, and i can say all the hard work really does pay off!.

Im so happy , now i just got to get ready for my interview! for next week =S!! i really do hope it goes well.
  2. Awesome job mate well done.

That being said... i thought it was a year until you were allowed to resit the Pysch test?
  3. 6 months if you take a remedial course on the subject you failed on.
  4. Cheers guys :)

they firstly said wait 12 months, because im not in education ( not in Uni anymore).

So they said we can offer you 6 months if you prove to us that you have learnt on your downfalls , ie Numeracy.

So i took a Adult Numeracy course with Learn direct.
  5. Nice, didnt know that.

Good luck on your interview mate, the fact that youve come back and redone your test only speaks volumes for your commitment.

6. Congratulations Kyle!!!!
    I also past my test this monday as well!!
    Must have been something in the air that day lol
    all the best on your interview
  7. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Well done.

No irony intended.
  8. Thanks Stoker!
  9. Im seriously thinking about going in as a Diver now than an Aircraft Handler ive already took my RT tests and am eligable for both. anyone know which one is the more best option?
  10. Congratulations.
  11. is diver on high pay band?
  12. ALL your answers are in the stickys or RN website if you bother to look.
  13. congratulations Kyle and Gaz, good luck with the rest of your application process WN :thumright:
  14. Thanks WN got my medical and interview this looking forward to it and hope i passed this time!
  15. Well done Gaz. Good luck, hope you pass em mate!
  16. well done for passing, showed good determination
  17. Ahh cheers guys :)

Are the interviews ok? i heard they are like a friendly chat more than anything else ! I have me suit ready that has been in the closet for 6 months.

Also because im signing for a diver, will i get a bad chance of passing the interview if i havnt dived before? like any experience of diving :S!

closest i have ever done is snorkling lol !

thanks kyle.
  18. Congrats Kyle and I do remember you mate. Well done buddy.
  19. yeah same for me, i have my interview soon and have no experience in diving