Passed the RT!

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by disaster_manager, Jun 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thanks guys for information which has been posted regarding the Recruitment Tests, I found it really helpful and has done the trick for me.

Bring on the next stage...

2. Well done you!!

That's good news!

3. same mate, where did you have your test??

4. Well done mate. I had it at Middlesbrough. Totally buzzing! How did you find it???

5. i found the english to be the hardest overall :L
    what about you??

Did we have the same tests? The example question for the test was 3 springs holdig a piece of wood? For mechanical comp.

6. I'm with you on that one, bizarrely enough the English was the toughest part of it...but obiously not too difficult :wink:

Aye mate, we had the same test. Got my eye test booked for tomorrow so hopeful all will run smoothly from this point onwards.

Does anyone know what the biggest hurdle in the application process is?

7. yeah mate, i thought the Mechanical comp. was the easiest :D
    Well done again :D

8. Well done on passing your RT mate.

To be honest If you prepare properly for your PJFT and interview you should be OK whereas with the medical/eye test there's nothing you can do to ensure you pass except keep your fingers crosses and pray to the deity of your choice.

I guess what I'm trying to say is (witht the exception of the medical) the hurdles are as big as you make them!

Good luck with the rest of it.

Discalimer: I have not actually done the PJFT or interview so this could all be total bollocks. In this event I am not remotely liable for you failing any part of the recruitment process :wink:

9. Hey I passed too! I found it easy overall but only because I practised against the clock beforehand. I have my medical on the 29th of July but the AFCO told me that, all being well, I could be on for a Jan2011 entry to BRNC! Need to start putting some miles behind me for the PJFT now.
    Congratulations to all others who passed!