Passed PJFT

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Merlin28, May 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now playing the waiting game! :( I assume two years is from when I passed PJFT and not from when I originally applied?
  2. Good News. Well Done!
  3. It starts from your RT test, there isn't any reason to assume when there's loads of threads about it.

Congrats on passing your PJFT!
  4. Cheers! Thats knocked 8 months off then only 16 left. (you know us newbies are too lazy to look! :lol: )
  5. Congratulations on passing your PJFT :D
  6. My great granny could pass a PFT ffs why is this a congratulating affair?!
  7. Well fella. To some people it's a major event in their joining up routine. Some may have never run under pressure before, the pressure being if they don't pass it, it will scupper their opportunity of joining up. Unlike you who jibbed out on your first chance, it's their first time.

Your attitude really isn't a good one to have. I am being quite polite, so I'd really would change it if I was you to be honest.
  8. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

The irony is not lost on me with Deano's post. The boy is a total failure.
  9. I know but its a bloody PFT for christ sake, if thats a challenge to be scared about then surely your not gonna get far?

Yea, i'll probably get my cocky prick attitude beat out of me again
  10. So tell us again Deano. At what stage of joining up did you actually bottle it?
  11. The PJFT scared the shit out of me. I never had to do one the first time I joined up. It came in later on during my first time round.

It scared me cos I didn't want to fail it. I hate failing at a task set out in front of me. But I've gone alot further than you have in your short military career so it blows your theory out of the water.

We've stopped people with cocky attitudes walking through our gates at Horsea Island before and won't have a problem doing it again.

Seriously you do need to sort it out, if your attitude on here is like your attitude in real life.
  12. I didnt even join ffs, I admit it. I cant shoot a 9mm grouping at 100m or anything.. its all lies.
  13. In that case can I respectfully suggest that you

14. Sure, maybe I will return with another identity.

This is my last post, good-bye... out.
  15. Could you also bring a new personality please?

Belay that - a personality would be a start.
  16. Well it's a celebration because it's the last hurdle in the recruitment process. Now all I have to do is wait for the date to start training.

Wasn't Deano the one who could allegedly run 1.5 in 7:20 or something? Or was that some other Tesco till assistant, with no balls to put pen to paper and join up.
  17. Congratulations mate. Chuffed for ya. Well done.

As to Deano...........never figured out why he was on RR. Never seemed to do owt but piss people off. Ah well.........he'l be back
  18. Is this Diver Deano ? (should he pass the course) what a retard, i know a few divers. And the numb nuts put a picture of him self with distinguishing features ????
  19. Distinguishing features...oh yeah, the Passing Out parade thingie haha. Yeah i read somewhere he was going diver or Officer or something. Hard to remember when he spouts so much BS all.

Judging by his track record with the Army maybe his name should be changed to 'Brave Sir Robin' ;)