Passed my selection interview!

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Red_Ferny, Nov 21, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So happy! I can't say how appreciative I am of everyones help on here! If anyone needs any advice or help, just ask :)

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Well done, the credit is all yours.

With regards help & advice: I've got a 2006 Ford Focus 1.6 zetec and am not sure whether the CV bearing has gone or whether it's the wheel bearing. The "transmission whine" remains constant in relation to speed of the vehicle, doesn't alter when cornering or when dipping the clutch and there's no top to bottom play when the front wheel is jacked. What do you reckon?

• Like Like x 7
  3. Take it to a repair shop :)

4. exJenny

exJenny War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I just can't get my 3yo son to eat veg. My 2yo daughter is fine and happy to eat anything from a cheese sandwich to a madras. Do you think it's because he was weaned on shop bought puréed baby food whilst she was baby-led? Any suggestions as to how I can change his eating habits?Just the thoughts of a blonde ex wren

Last edited: Nov 21, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  5. With the threat of redundancy at work, do I jump ship now and move on, or hope I'll be lucky and stay to pick up all the work from the ones who leave?

6. just wondering if i am at the equator and run 97.5 degrees away from the equator at 9 miles an hour ( theoretically not stopping and maintaining the same speed) how long would it take me to get back to the former location

when the going gets weird the weird turn pro

7. well done with the selection interveiw btw ;-)

when the going gets weird the weird turn pro

8. Re.advice, my boss has asked me to do something this afternoon. Do I do the task or leave it until tomorrow because I can't be arsed at the moment?

9. exJenny

exJenny War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Is there anybody you could slope the task onto to save you doing it at all?

Just the thoughts of a blonde ex wren

10. If I fly at the speed of light and put my headlights on, what happens?

• Like Like x 1
  11. ExJ, no there isn't, as you well know. Command decision made..tomorrow it is.

12. Well I can't decide to buy the new Xbox,PS4 or buy my self a watch. What's your thoughts?

13. Just shove it in and don't let them spit it out. Always does the trick! :)

14. That's impossible, you can't travel at the speed of light. You're ways slowed down by some force. BUT if it were possible, your headlights wouldn't light anything but your arse probably

15. I must be lucky, my little one hates chocolate, sweets etc but loves raw carrots and most greens.

16. PS4! There you go

17. I'm so confused :,) I think this is my welcome, I'm guessing?

18. Leave it! I'm sure he'll understand you not doing it if you can't be arsed ;)

19. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Former Royal = Chunky watch. Every time.

• Like Like x 1