Passed my interview!!

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by LaurenMc, Apr 5, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just passed, made up! Security clearance then I've just got to wait for my Raleigh date.

Happy happy :)
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Let me be the first to offer you my congratulations.

Now, coffee, milk no sugar. Go.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Well done. Now is the time to start training, by training I mean increasing alcohol consumption capacity, creative swearing, perfecting your windmill and looking busy without achieving anything.

Get those weighed off now and you'll go far.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Many congrats :D Awesome news!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Well done you.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Congratulations.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Not sure I want to know what this means but I'll ask anyway! What is a windmill (in this context) and how does one perfect it? :salut:
  8. No Jackie Chan Bollocks - YouTube
    • Like Like x 1
  9. some would say it's the ultimate fighting technique... others would say it's when a man grabs his penis and spins it round while making wind sounds.
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2013
  10. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Would you like me to come down and show you?
  11. Magda

Magda War Hero Book Reviewer

Well done :) what are you joining as?
    • Like Like x 1
  12. A babe. .................
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I'm going into CIS, he didn't give me an inclination on when I'll start but when I went for my exam it was a 16 month wait and it's been 6 months already :)

14. Windmill? So get drunk and punch randomly into the air/people ... I'm from Liverpool shouldn't be too hard
  15. Wouldn't mind doing a bit of boxing myself, no chance of that on boats.

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)
  16. Congrats! How did you find it? Are you starting your security clearance straight away?
  17. Hey I've just messages you about it, it was really good and relaxed, he asked me everything I'd revised but I thought he would have asked more, starting security clearance tonight :)
  18. Well done. Step by step that's the way to do it. Good luck on the SC, I found a relation in Aus that was interrogated by Australian Spec Branch!!!!!!! I didn't know the IRA were active over there!!!!! You lives and you learns!!!! Well done again - now the big wait!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  19. My AFCO told me thats hes gonna wait to start my SC, he said it only takes a few weeks now. I'll be waiting 24 months in July just thought I'd post this and ask is this normal to wait this long to start SC?
  20. To me that seems unusual I don't know whether its not though, I was told to do mine straight away, I'd ring up and ask :)