Passed interview!

Chicogiz said:
Hey guys. Just to let you know, i had interview today for the royal navy and PASSED!
Oh No :roll: :roll: end of : an era :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: Theirs a buzz going round the harbour that quiet a few GIs at Raleigh are going D by P :wink:

yorkshireadam said:
Chicogiz said:
Hey guys. Just to let you know, i had interview today for the royal navy and PASSED!
Well done, did you get any unexpected questions? And what naval/history questions did you get asked?
Nope. No history questions. He said he cares that i know more about whats going on now then back then. I learned history of the navy incase.

yorkshireadam said:
Chicogiz said:
Well done, did you get any unexpected questions? And what naval/history questions did you get asked?
name the guy that kissed Nelson at Trafalgar :wink:

Chicogiz said:
yorkshireadam said:
Chicogiz said:
Nope. No history questions. He said he cares that i know more about whats going on now then back then. I learned history of the navy incase.
So no English Language questions then Chico?? :roll: :wink:

scouse said:
Chicogiz said:
yorkshireadam said:
Chicogiz said:
So no English Language questions then Chico?? :roll: :wink:
Nope. Just african language questions.

I agree with others `All is lost` If he`s joining as a fast jet pilot, it`s time to crack open a bottle of the finest malt, crush up all of my pills and................................................................

Guzzler said:
NZ_Bootneck said:
Well done Chico.
(Shurely shome mishtake!!)
Well at least he ain't going for the Corps. :twisted:
It's all 'me, me, me' with you Royals isn't it? :roll:
Well as long as they don't put him on a RIB boarding ships in the Gulf of Hormuz what harm can he do?? :lol: