passed interview

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by wingnut, Jul 30, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well, the title says it all, passed my interview today, and cant wait for my medical and fitness tests to be out of the way. Still I have got an 18 month wait for MA(SM) anyway, i'm just glad that i'm that much closer to re-joining

2. Congratulations!

Wingnut, do I know you from BW GBR-1?

3. Hey mate whats the interview like? i have it coming up if i pass my test.

4. Well done wingnut.

Got my interview when my CPO is back from his holiday around the 11th August.

blooody nervous now!!!

5. dont be nervous, just be honest, and know about the trade you want to join

6. Couldn't have put it better myself.

7. I passed my medical today!

Dan RN, Don't be nervous, if you really want to join they will be able to tell, so just be yourself.

The interviews that I have had have all been rather relaxed and quite friendly, I was really nervous before them, but when I got in and sat down I was fine. My interview was more like a general chat about my reasons for joining and what I'm doing with myself at the moment. Education, Activities, Aspirations etc.

I'm currently waiting for a date for my AIB which will no doubt be the hardest part of my application process!

8. Well done guys.
    I also passed my interview today and have my medical and fitness test next month, and cant wait... But i might have to wait till sept to go in, which is ages away :p

9. Heyaa :) x
    I'm just waiting for the date for my interview. How long after your RT did you lot have your interview??
    x

10. That reminds me of an old hit/ " Carole King 8) it might as well rain till September" :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol:

11. holy fcking thread necro batman, K bateson, you're applying to be an officer and replying to a post that's at least 8 months out of date? DanRN could've done with the advice round about August 2008, you're a little late.

Best of luck to you.

12. Well i personally had my RT Test on 5th March and my interview was on the 23rd. So it wasn't too long at all... Only the waiting for a place now !!