Pass out Parade

My basic training is starting 25th May this year. Pass out will be 1st Aug and was just wondering what the day consists of and what happens after ie. that evening/the next day? Thanks.

I passed ou two weeks ago. You get up, do some drill go for a presentation in front of your families, then you have your pass out in the afternoon. You'll stand on parade for about 8 pass outs when your at Raleigh and they drag. Except your own which flies by. Then you meet your families again spend some time with them and then, if you're a tart, go home for the weekend or stay in plymouth and piss it up all weekend on the strip. In a nutshell

I passed ou two weeks ago. You get up, do some drill go for a presentation in front of your families, then you have your pass out in the afternoon. You'll stand on parade for about 8 pass outs when your at Raleigh and they drag. Except your own which flies by. Then you meet your families again spend some time with them and then, if you're a tart, go home for the weekend or stay in plymouth and piss it up all weekend on the strip. In a nutshell
Thanks mate, just wanted to know what happens on the weekend following so cheers. Also well done on passing out, where are you based for Phase 2?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Joining the Royal Navy 5
T Blogs 5
Hoofingrunashore The Corps 6