Pass out Parade

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by MaccaHM, Apr 11, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My basic training is starting 25th May this year. Pass out will be 1st Aug and was just wondering what the day consists of and what happens after ie. that evening/the next day? Thanks.
  2. Getting somewhat ahead of yourself lofty, aren't you?
  3. That's the last day of term. You will be going on leave for 4 weeks.
  4. exJenny

exJenny War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I'm sure we've gone through this before....

5. The day consists of sunrise, a lot of daylight, then sunset when it gets dark again.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Weather is a certainty.
  7. As you're in Cornwall, and its summer, there will be rain
  8. I passed ou two weeks ago. You get up, do some drill go for a presentation in front of your families, then you have your pass out in the afternoon. You'll stand on parade for about 8 pass outs when your at Raleigh and they drag. Except your own which flies by. Then you meet your families again spend some time with them and then, if you're a tart, go home for the weekend or stay in plymouth and piss it up all weekend on the strip. In a nutshell
  9. Thanks mate, just wanted to know what happens on the weekend following so cheers. Also well done on passing out, where are you based for Phase 2?
  10. Cheers mate. Any questions about Raleigh just ask and I'll do my best to help. I start at Collingwood next Monday