Pass Out Dates 2015

My Son starts in mid June 2015. Is there a list of pass out dates yet? I'm presuming its going to be around 18 Spt with the block leave included. TIA

If, by mid June, you mean the 14th, he will passout 10 weeks later +4 weeks of summer leave. That makes it the 18th September.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Mark1963 don't go firming things up to much, bear in mind that He could be back classed for a variety of reasons.

I already have a holiday booked in Florida. So we'll have to cut short to come back for pass out parade at present. Hope he doesn't get back classed....

[QUOTE=" Hope he doesn't get back classed....[/QUOTE]
While I'm sure that is true on the upside it would mean you could complete your Florida holiday.

It gets worse. Virgin wont let me change my tickets. We treated ourselves to Upper Class cheap upgrade. They want to charge me £10k to change the tickets. YES £10K. Bunch of @>[email protected]:~{{} Bring back Robin Hood - at least he was honest about robbing you. Looks like we have to either miss Phase 1 pass out or lose all money paid for holiday as tickets non refundable.
DO they have Phase 2 pass out parades?

It gets worse. Virgin wont let me change my tickets. We treated ourselves to Upper Class cheap upgrade. They want to charge me £10k to change the tickets. YES £10K. Bunch of @>[email protected]:~{{} Bring back Robin Hood - at least he was honest about robbing you. Looks like we have to either miss Phase 1 pass out or lose all money paid for holiday as tickets non refundable.
DO they have Phase 2 pass out parades?
Yes, but a much smaller affair. I was at sea when my son passed out of Raleigh, I just got back in time to see him pass out of Phase 2.

If you miss Phase 1 pass out, make sure he gets you a copy of his Passing Out DVD.

Latest Threads