Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Partners attitudes

My wife is currently circulating the following to her friends;

"My Husband is not happy with my mood swings. The other day, he bought me a mood ring so he would be able to monitor my moods. When I'm in a good mood it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood it leaves a big fucking red mark on his forehead.

Maybe next time he'll buy me a diamond."

Nutty

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS CMA and global partners secure privacy changes to the App Store MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Awards success for Coal Authority and partners MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Home Secretary and international partners tell tech companies to put child safety first MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Call for evidence on 'Air Quality Partners' to support local authorities MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CMA to increase competition cooperation with international partners MoD News 0
MoD_RSS RWM partners with the British Geological Survey MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Leeds man who assaulted his partners’ babies is jailed for longer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Somalia international partners statement on fostering consensus and reconciliation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS GREAT partners competition to bring ‘Magic of Live Events’ online MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Dame Louise Casey calls on community partners to help with COVID-19 rough sleeping crisis MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DFID support for partners to deliver life-saving programmes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Homes England appoints new Executive Director of Markets, Partners and Places MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Partners for Prosperity: Ghana at the UK-Africa Investment Summit 2020 in London MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Somalia: international partners welcome agreement between the Federal government and ASWJ MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK-South Africa Tech Hub partners with Future Females Business School MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Work with Israeli partners on business ideas: apply for funding MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Work with US partners on wind farm innovation: apply for funding MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Scholarships 20/20 partners with Chevening MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK aid partners with Gates Foundation to tackle global food insecurity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Embassy Bangkok hosts a workshop on RSA to Thai partners MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Dstl seeks industry wargame partners MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Great Britain and China Are Global Partners MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Italy partners with the UK on Tempest MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Iran: UK to meet European partners MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Minister Heather Wheeler's address at the PIF Partners' Dialogue in Tuvalu MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Beijing Expo 2019 UK Garden and Pavilion partners announced MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Rudd: Working with global partners we can improve women’s prospects in the workplace MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Jeremy Hunt: Time for the world to see African nations as partners for investment and trade MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Emerging markets dominate UK’s fastest growing export partners MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Partners in Peace in Mali MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Charity Commission and partners launch fraud resilience survey MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement to parliament: HS2 construction partners for southern stations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Fast Stream partners with techUK on Tech Connect initiative MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: New Northern Powerhouse Partners unite for ‘Cumbria Day’ MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK experts to work with global partners to tackle global grand challenges MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Homes England confirms new wave of strategic partners MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: SU and international partners endorse new guidelines on duty of care MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Headley Court partners with Loughborough University for research study MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Secretary praises 'good partners' Croatia during visit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: MOD partners with industry to promote UK prosperity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: DWP announces extra support for armed forces spouses and civil partners to help... MoD News 0
chrismonc87 Question regarding partners The Gash Barge 24
chrismonc87 Question regarding partners Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
H My partners first deployment Nearest & Dearest 13
MoD_RSS MOD gives blueprint to potential infrastructure partners MoD News 0
soleil NNews: Saudi, Partners!-HMS Somerset Drops In On The Kingdom The Fleet 0
soleil Navy News: "Gaudi, Partners: Saints Head For The Cathedral" The Fleet 0
F How many sexual partners have you had....? Honestly. Diamond Lil's 32
D Married and Unmarried Partners What you Need To Know Nearest & Dearest 12
MoD_RSS Immunisation survey 2019: attitudes of young people and parents MoD News 0