Partners attitudes

My wife is currently circulating the following to her friends;

"My Husband is not happy with my mood swings. The other day, he bought me a mood ring so he would be able to monitor my moods. When I'm in a good mood it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood it leaves a big fucking red mark on his forehead.

Maybe next time he'll buy me a diamond."

Nutty

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS RWM partners with the British Geological Survey MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Leeds man who assaulted his partners’ babies is jailed for longer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Somalia international partners statement on fostering consensus and reconciliation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS GREAT partners competition to bring ‘Magic of Live Events’ online MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Dame Louise Casey calls on community partners to help with COVID-19 rough sleeping crisis MoD News 0
MoD_RSS DFID support for partners to deliver life-saving programmes MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Homes England appoints new Executive Director of Markets, Partners and Places MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Partners for Prosperity: Ghana at the UK-Africa Investment Summit 2020 in London MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Somalia: international partners welcome agreement between the Federal government and ASWJ MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK-South Africa Tech Hub partners with Future Females Business School MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Work with Israeli partners on business ideas: apply for funding MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Work with US partners on wind farm innovation: apply for funding MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Scholarships 20/20 partners with Chevening MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK aid partners with Gates Foundation to tackle global food insecurity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Embassy Bangkok hosts a workshop on RSA to Thai partners MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Dstl seeks industry wargame partners MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Great Britain and China Are Global Partners MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Italy partners with the UK on Tempest MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Iran: UK to meet European partners MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Minister Heather Wheeler's address at the PIF Partners' Dialogue in Tuvalu MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Beijing Expo 2019 UK Garden and Pavilion partners announced MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Rudd: Working with global partners we can improve women’s prospects in the workplace MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Jeremy Hunt: Time for the world to see African nations as partners for investment and trade MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Emerging markets dominate UK’s fastest growing export partners MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Partners in Peace in Mali MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Charity Commission and partners launch fraud resilience survey MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement to parliament: HS2 construction partners for southern stations MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Fast Stream partners with techUK on Tech Connect initiative MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: New Northern Powerhouse Partners unite for ‘Cumbria Day’ MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK experts to work with global partners to tackle global grand challenges MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Homes England confirms new wave of strategic partners MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: SU and international partners endorse new guidelines on duty of care MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Headley Court partners with Loughborough University for research study MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Secretary praises 'good partners' Croatia during visit MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: MOD partners with industry to promote UK prosperity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: DWP announces extra support for armed forces spouses and civil partners to help... MoD News 0
chrismonc87 Question regarding partners The Gash Barge 24
chrismonc87 Question regarding partners Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
H My partners first deployment Nearest & Dearest 13
MoD_RSS MOD gives blueprint to potential infrastructure partners MoD News 0
soleil NNews: Saudi, Partners!-HMS Somerset Drops In On The Kingdom The Fleet 0
soleil Navy News: "Gaudi, Partners: Saints Head For The Cathedral" The Fleet 0
F How many sexual partners have you had....? Honestly. Diamond Lil's 32
D Married and Unmarried Partners What you Need To Know Nearest & Dearest 12
MoD_RSS Immunisation survey 2019: attitudes of young people and parents MoD News 0
The_Black_Pig Attitudes Miscellaneous 0
N ATTITUDES Diamond Lil's 39
PartTimePongo Women in the navy are not the problem, male attitudes are Current Affairs 8
B Public attitudes towards security Current Affairs 38