Part of France is English?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Joint_Force_Harrier, Jan 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm sure the taxman would be very interested - all those years' back taxes to grab !! ;)
  2. [​IMG]

"…Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;
    Or close the wall up with our English dead! …"
  3. They'll be thanking us for torching that French bint next :roll:
  4. "Pas-de-Calais recently signed a contract with the boxing, wrestling, judo and athletics teams of Chad to hold training camps in the region ahead of 2012."

Standby for a whole new wave of illegals passing themselves off as Olympic athletes ! :roll:
  5. I for one am outraged by the blantant French occupation of sovereign British territory. I propose forming a liberation taskforce to rescue our oppressed brethen. The first blow against the French pigdogs should be a daring raid upon this bastion of Englishness whose supplies will aid the revolutionary cause, that or get us shitfaced whichevers more appealing on the day.
  6. Bon Dieu, comment peut-on, les Anglais ont à nouveau notre terre.
    ******* hell.
  7. But the Pas de Calais was the last bit to be occupied by the English, just look at the memorial in the gardens next to the Lords. I'm not sure I'd want it back, though...
  8. It was their idea in the first place, she was betrayed because no one wanted a gobby peasant woman who was too big for her boots.
  9. Harriet Harman? :(
  10. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Give the Frogs their due. They ensured that London won (by putting up a not so good display for Paris) yet they pick up on hiring out training facilities.

So France gets the benefit of the Games without having to fork out Billions to fund it. Job jobbed as far as they are concerned.
  11. And they do have a good argument. Their rail network is better than ours, hotels are cheaper, food is generally cheaper, wine is cheaper and better ...

Could we have done the same in reverse if Paris had won? Non!
  12. Cherie Blair?
  13. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

The key is the phrase 'it is normal'. I had a Frog colleague once and this was a warning sign which meant 'I am going to use my initiative and do something outrageous which will p everybody off and nobody can stop me.'
  14. I hope they travel to London daily for their events, Customs and Imigration can be right barstewards, not to mention train drivers on both side of the channel and French farmers. should be fun 8)
  15. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

As is well known the Frogs have hated us after being thrashed by us at sea for a century and then, later, being humiliated by having to be rescued by us in 1916 and 1944 after their army had folded in 1916 & 1940. This is the jackal hoping the British Lion will leave him a tasty scrap.
  16. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

2 new Olympic sports

1. fastest Olympic athlete to claim asylum in UK
    2. quickest catch of illegal Olympic asylum seeker by UK Border Guard.
  17. I hadn't thought of that, It would be so easy for them, spectators also. 8O
  18. What were those people who begin at Calais again??

plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose