Paris Hilton in gaol.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Shakey, May 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm just idly speculating what's going to happen to Paris Hilton when they lock her up.

Apparently they're going to put her in a special unit reserved for convicted coppers, public officials and the like.

However, I bet some big butch lezzer is going to make her her 'bitch' or whatever it is that lezzers call it, and Paris is going to be licking a lot of sweaty smelly tuppences for the next few weeks.

I also would not be surprised if someone threw scalding hot water in her face.

But I'm more interested in the lesbian stuff to be honest. I can see it now, some ugly fat lezzer with gash tats grabbing hold of Hilton by her long blonde hair and thrusting her innocent young face deep into the folds of her crotch, barking orders at her to "Lick that clitty and lick it good you punk slut." Or something.

And no, I'm not typing this with one hand.
  2. Shakey, you are a very strange bloke, assuming you are a bloke and not a Lesbian . :D
  3. Do you reckon she will post the video on the net?
  4. I'm getting a twinge... :D

5. Kinell shakey , let your imagination run riot why don't you , :wink: lol
  6. Do you think the lezzers will hold her down, strip her, and then whilst one of them licks her out and fingers her arsehole, another one will give her some gash prison tats on her pert breasts? Whilst another one sits on her face?

Perhaps that might happen. Americans are a bit weird like that aren't they.
  7. I think Shakey like me is a confirmed Lesbian trapped in a mans body.
    I wish to keep the body and crave forgiveness for my lesbian tendencies.
  8. And one of the wardens, who's also a big butch dyke, will be in on it and watch from the door, videoing it all on her mobile phone.

Yeah, that'll definitely happen.
  9. PMSL :D :D

10. Now thats more like it "Shakey" , :wink:
  11. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

12. What if Paris actually likes it? Perhaps she has fantasies of being dominated by big lesbians. She might get really into it, pretending she doesn't like it but in reality walking around the prison with a permanent wide-on, waiting for the next attack on her vulnerable young body. Quivering inside with anticipation as she is forced to gently lick and suck another women's clitoris, whilst teasing their vagina with her slender fingers. Moaning softly as she is roughly grabbed by the hair and as her pert breasts are vigorously groped and mauled by experienced female hands.

I'm off for a little lie down now.
  13. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Note: Replace "she" with "me", perhaps... :?
  14. Good God Shakey!!!!! :twisted:
  15. Shakey

Your going to be so disappointed when you start your new job.
  16. (Paris loses the bubble)
    Coming soon to a Woolworths Bargain DVD Bin near you:-