Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Parents Page

Whoop whoop on route to Plymouth , can’t believe the boy passes out tomorrow[emoji847] very proud mum, thanks to you guys for the advice and banter[emoji16][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoop whoop on route to Plymouth , can’t believe the boy passes out tomorrow[emoji847] very proud mum, thanks to you guys for the advice and banter[emoji16][emoji1303]

Excellent well done to your son onward to his career , what he going in as?
Enjoy tomorrow

Excellent well done to your son onward to his career , what he going in as?
Enjoy tomorrow

He is going in as a sea spec, he has enjoyed nearly every minute of Raleigh he informed me last night[emoji23]

He is going in as a sea spec, he has enjoyed nearly every minute of Raleigh he informed me last night[emoji23]

He didn't inform you week by week then, well done to your lad, and how are your nerves hold up? What he doesn't know yet he is just taking the first baby steps on the route of a career, which to some extent will be of his own choosing. for some on here our careers spanned a few decades.
Enjoy His parade and the West Country, I am from the Midlands but Plymouth is where I choose to call home.

He didn't inform you week by week then, well done to your lad, and how are your nerves hold up? What he doesn't know yet he is just taking the first baby steps on the route of a career, which to some extent will be of his own choosing. for some on here our careers spanned a few decades.
Enjoy His parade and the West Country, I am from the Midlands but Plymouth is where I choose to call home.

I’m feeling very emotional to be honest with you, very proud of him[emoji847] he is looking forward to the next step on his journey in the navy[emoji16] he told me at Easter when he was home with me that he couldn’t wait to get back down home, according to him our house is just a place to stay[emoji849] the thanks for bringing him into the world and looking after him[emoji23]

I’m feeling very emotional to be honest with you, very proud of him[emoji847] he is looking forward to the next step on his journey in the navy[emoji16] he told me at Easter when he was home with me that he couldn’t wait to get back down home, according to him our house is just a place to stay[emoji849] the thanks for bringing him into the world and looking after him[emoji23]

As a roaming single sailor, home was where I hung my hat, once married my wife kept reminding me it was she and the children lived? tough call sometimes?
By a pool in some far of sunny place with a crate of ale, tough job but someone has to do it:D:p;)

TBH, that's what I regarded the family home as, somewhere to stay for a weekend for a break.

TBH, that's what I regarded the family home as, somewhere to stay for a weekend for a break.

Yeah, I’m getting that from vibe from a few of you on here[emoji23][emoji23]

You will always be his mum, you have done your bit for now and prepared him to survive in the world, one day if you are lucky he will thank you, normally after he has made you a grandparent and realises that parenting is not easy, well not to bad if your at sea a lot?:)
As we mentioned before, change his room to something else, computer room, bar, games room etc? tell him about all the holidays you can now go on?

You will always be his mum, you have done your bit for now and prepared him to survive in the world, one day if you are lucky he will thank you, normally after he has made you a grandparent and realises that parenting is not easy, well not to bad if your at sea a lot?:)
As we mentioned before, change his room to something else, computer room, bar, games room etc? tell him about all the holidays you can now go on?

No your right, the first holiday is booked[emoji847] roll on October [emoji3]

Congratulations to your boy @Mrs Plum. you gave him his start in life and the RN has now knocked him into second gear. I'm sure there won't be a prouder Mum watching the parade tomorrow. Enjoy it.:)

More advice please - My Step son passed his PRNC and off to Raleigh , 1st week of June.

What does he need to take apart from the Boots , Iron and underpants?

Latest Threads