Parents Page

cheers for the info guys, problem with the distillery though, 'she who must be obeyed' is partial to a gin or 2(0), so I don't think we would make it any further until she sucks the stills dry o_O

Personally I love Cawsand. There's not a great deal to do there except enjoy it for itself - it's a little seaside village just beyond Raleigh - but it's a beautiful village and a great place to stay.

Personally I love Cawsand. There's not a great deal to do there except enjoy it for itself - it's a little seaside village just beyond Raleigh - but it's a beautiful village and a great place to stay.
Thanks Exprop, the weather is looking a bit dodgy for Friday - typical :mad:

Royal William Yard is worth a visit, lots of restaurants within the old garrison. You could get the Cremyll foot ferry across to Mount Edgcumbe from near there. Also lots of restaurants down in the Barbican area with plenty of bars

Genghis

Lantern Swinger
How much should I spend on the iron for my lad to take to his PRNC on Monday?
Any recommendations?
I got mine from sainsburys - it's bloody good! Quite cheap too, mine was £25 ish it's got all that is needed - steam, spray and has self cleaning

I can't upload a pic of it but the SKU code to find it online or in store is: 131589046
It's a 2200 Watt ceramic iron - good enough to take to Raleigh too

And a soggy handkerchief to do the creases!
Thin line of soap helped hold a razor finish?
Electric Iron if you were lucky, one per mess provided for 26 trainees, you had to learn to share and help each other, no washing machines, all done by hand, including sheets.