Pardon me

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by NorwayChris, Jul 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just like to introduce myself as a newbee and say sorry for posting a topic about "Wrens at sea" before my introduction,joined up at Ganges in 69 and and was demobbed from Rosyth in 90,gunnery was my choice of career and i reached the dizzy heights of Pogi, 8)

2. Welcome to Rum Ration Chris.

Only been on here a Dog watch myself, but here's a couple of tips.
    Try to suppress the urge to use either 'Txt spek m8', or long words like 'Wheelbloodybarrow'.

Now sit back and enjoy.

Jerry

3. Welcome to the site Chris, I am glad I sent you that PM, you never know who you will turn up on here. :D
    So now we have established you know me, you can tell every one what a sh*te I was to baby sailors, and how I never never never was known to partake of alcoholic beverages. 8O :oops: :cry: :D
    We did have some good times though did we not oppo.
    Rat.

4. Cheers my freind all advice is noted and used when needed,pop round for sippers, 8)

5. Welcome to the site Chris, I am glad I sent you that PM, you never know who you will turn up on here. :D
    So now we have established you know me, you can tell every one what a sh*te I was to baby sailors, and how I never never never was known to partake of alcoholic beverages. 8O :oops: :cry: :D
    We did have some good times though did we not oppo.
    Rat.[/quote]

Ahoy shipmate,Cant beleive how fast we found each other again ( so to speak :oops: ),i seem to recall it was you who inroduced me to my first ( of many) ladieboys in Singers, :lol:

6. Welcome to the site, wasn't a Pogi one of those bouncy stick things you had as a kid?

7. Ahoy shipmate,Cant beleive how fast we found each other again ( so to speak :oops: ),i seem to recall it was you who inroduced me to my first ( of many) ladieboys in Singers, :lol:[/quote]

Oggy, well its fair took me breath you turning up, I spent years trying to Kill/Sell you to kites or that beautiful "Young " lady in honkey fid. :twisted:

Do you remember my stripper in Freemantle who kept phoning the ship for me.
    It nearly got me killed, the war office rumbled me, she wrote to me Via the Dev, and the Navy in all its wisdom sent the letter up homers as I had been drafted to the RSU in Chats. :cry: :cry: 8O

8. Fresh meat for Thingy et al?

9. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Who would have thought Rumrat was a reach-round bilge-rat, I'm in shock! 8O

10. Oggy, well its fair took me breath you turning up, I spent years trying to Kill/Sell you to kites or that beautiful "Young " lady in honkey fid. :twisted:

Do you remember my stripper in Freemantle who kept phoning the ship for me.
    It nearly got me killed, the war office rumbled me, she wrote to me Via the Dev, and the Navy in all its wisdom sent the letter up homers as I had been drafted to the RSU in Chats. :cry: :cry: 8O[/quote]

8) lol yeh i remember you twats trying to sell me in honkey fid,my god they were good times though,but just to let everybody know you were a big teddy bear,oh yes you were,us JS`S and Od`s were very lucky to have kind and understanding AB`S in our mess,and yes rumrat you were one of them :lol:

11. Carefull deeps,said pogi stick can and will be incerted into lower back orafice if you know what i mean :lol: :D

12. Do you heemers want to get a room somewhere to continue this love-fest??

:D 8)

13. Yehhhh why not,could be fun eh,come and join us X.R.D :twisted:

14. Jealous XRD???...ain't Taloolah talking with you much now????? :wink: :wink:

15. You have no idea!!! :wink: 8) 8O

16. :lol: :lol: can imagine!! :p

17. 8O :blah5: :blah5: :puke:

18. Yeah,

What mummy said, it isn't true, it isn't just for p*ssin through. :oops: :D

19. I ain't doing it round your drum, you'd wanna join in.

Get your own :wink: 8O :D :D

20. Even she can't talk with XRD's mighty weapon rammed down her gullet