Paratrooper Cpl. Peter Thorpe - Appeal for Donations

D

Deleted 7

It has been mentioned on here and via PM a few times that he should PM the CO's regarding this.

Jenny_Dabber said:
It has been mentioned on here and via PM a few times that he should PM the CO's regarding this.
Well if he is not answering PM's maybe he is a scam artist after all? Hope not!

cutter

Badgeman
Dear All,

I have just PM'd Bad_CO in order to inquire about how I can verify the 'whip round' for Pete.

He arrived at Brize Norton today so there is still time for donations before his funeral.

It's been decided to buy Pete's family a small painting of the last picture taken of Pete so any donations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanking you kindly

Mike Bartlett

Bad CO

Admin
Apologies guys but this weekend has been very hectic for me. I can confirm that Mike seems to be very genuine though.

Jenny_Dabber said:

My point was that suggesting the use of PMs after the proverbial has hit the fan is not a good system and that the moderators should set up something before the next one turns up, so that we don't have the same process again.

Please don't take this as a criticism, rather just part of lifes learnig process, we are all new to this type of forum.

Peter