Paras, nicked this from.....

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by higthepig, Nov 2, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Same as you'd do! Your point?
    My point = you lads are in 'it' all 'together' I hope you're not suggesting dissunity, now is not the time mate.

2. I don't think there was any disunity intended wiv the video's --3 para are workin fcuking hard out there .
  3. Pongo080, there is no disunity intended at all, i thought it was worth while showing what our troops are doing, considering i got it from Arrse, so wind your neck in, If thats all youve come over here for is to criticise, then stick to your own patch.
  4. Come on lads, he is a Pongo. Surely you cannot expect to think for himself eh?!? :)

5. Pongo AND think in the same sentence!!!!!!!!!

Just doesnt work! :lol: :lol: :lol:
  6. Very nice guys - keep the out going and stay safe as well!
    An ex-matelot who still flys the colours and respects what our forces are doing.
    Hand Up - and a well earned salute.

7. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

Really? I thought it was the booties now, you know Marines versus the world and all that!
  8. Erm. No offense intended but your opener was addressed to 'ARRS'
    I have strong ties with the RMs and I lived in the Plymouth area up until I took my shilling. I have loads of respect for both the Marines & the Paras.
    I incorrectly thought you were having a little poke so, I stuck in a little defense. ( as you do :wink: )
    Not forgetting that in peace time, inter forces rivalry is a healthy tradition between the two AM units

I've been a civvy for a while now but still look out for the 'lads' which ever part of the forces they come from. I also get on with one or two lads from HMS Eaglet here in Liverpool.
    Once again, my apologies.
    Oh and read my signature please.
  9. You boot necks asleep or on the waz? ( I half expected an 'arrs' cicking ) :roll:
  10. LoL

I was out drinking with an ex-colour stripey last night, and he didnt have a good word to say about the paras :?