Parade Shoes

TheLegend27

Midshipman
Hi,
Apologies if this isn't the best place, but I need some shiny parade shoes FAST and preferably cheap! I also have size 7 feet that are very wide (just to make it easy ;))

Please help!

Deep sigh. Earwig ho again - This ticks all of your boxes :

<<...This British Forces Style Parade Shoe in UK foot size 7 to 14 is a low cost regulation-style male parade shoe specifically designed for use by cadets (including Air Cadets, Sea Cadets and Army Cadets)...

...Features include single stitched high-shine leather uppers, slip and oil resistant all-black sole unit
and extra width comfort fitting to fit all shapes of foot.

Sizes: UK foot size 7 to 14 (no half sizes). Colour: black.>>

<<Delivery Estimate: Usually despatched within 24 hours>>

http://www.cadetdirect.com/british-forces-style-parade-shoe-male

=========================================================

@TheLegend27 - Sunshine, you were quickly pointed in a similar direction by those of us who responded to your other recent/urgent footwear query:

Boots
I am an RN CCF cadet, and have been wearing normal school shoes to parades etc, but have just been told I need to buy a pair of shiny black boots!...
Thread by:
TheLegend27, Jan 13, 2017, 5 replies, in forum: SCC and URNU

Q1. Had you forgotten? Links were quickly found for you but you never bothered to return to let us know which Boots you actually bought/acquired.

Q2. As indicated previously "Google is your friend" unless have you have managed to piss him/her off, too?

BTW. Initiative is absolutely essential for someone with your aspirations. Google it & start using it, please!

WreckerL

War Hero
Just checked that website BOOTWU, £31 for those shoes!!!

Seems a con when you get identical for cheaper in most shoe shops/dept stores etc.

Seadog

War Hero
Deep sigh. Earwig ho again - This ticks all of your boxes :

<<...This British Forces Style Parade Shoe in UK foot size 7 to 14 is a low cost regulation-style male parade shoe specifically designed for use by cadets (including Air Cadets, Sea Cadets and Army Cadets)...

...Features include single stitched high-shine leather uppers, slip and oil resistant all-black sole unit
and extra width comfort fitting to fit all shapes of foot.

Sizes: UK foot size 7 to 14 (no half sizes). Colour: black.>>

<<Delivery Estimate: Usually despatched within 24 hours>>

http://www.cadetdirect.com/british-forces-style-parade-shoe-male

=========================================================

@TheLegend27 - Sunshine, you were quickly pointed in a similar direction by those of us who responded to your other recent/urgent footwear query:

Boots
I am an RN CCF cadet, and have been wearing normal school shoes to parades etc, but have just been told I need to buy a pair of shiny black boots!...
Thread by:
TheLegend27, Jan 13, 2017, 5 replies, in forum: SCC and URNU

Q1. Had you forgotten? Links were quickly found for you but you never bothered to return to let us know which Boots you actually bought/acquired.

Q2. As indicated previously "Google is your friend" unless have you have managed to piss him/her off, too?

BTW. Initiative is absolutely essential for someone with your aspirations. Google it & start using it, please!

Bring yourself to attention when you criticise TheLegend27.

Perhaps he has to post about something to keep his 'legend' status with lesser children and youths in his unit. Look at me, I have Staff Officers dancing attendance on me.

Sumo

War Hero

Perhaps he has to post about something to keep his 'legend' status with lesser children and youths in his unit. Look at me, I have Staff Officers dancing attendance on me HEAD.
Fixed no charge

Perhaps he has to post about something to keep his 'legend' status with lesser children and youths in his unit. Look at me, I have Staff Officers dancing attendance on me.
What? For someone who posted this on NY Eve? YMB Joe King!

...My only problem is that my unit staff are a bunch of idiots who like to dress up once a week and have no clue about any of this...

[Op wants shiny parade shoes FAST but cannot see that what he really needs is just a good shoeing...;)]

BOOTWU

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
When I was a cadet, we had REAL leather soled boots that we hammered about half a ton of steel tacks into! Bloody slippy on concrete!

But that wasn't enough for SC SB, oh no. I VARNISHED my toe caps. They were brilliant - quite literally!

Sadly, I then discovered that one quite often catches the toe of one boot with the heel of another...... it is a right bugger to get varnish OFF leather.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Joining the Royal Navy 12
T Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 10
EightSixteen RFA 19