Paperwork for medical

Hi Everyone,

I have my Medical in a couple of weeks and my AFCO had advised me to bring any paperwork I can regarding a knee operation I had recently, I was wondering if anyone could advise if I can get this information from my GP or would I be best trying to speak to the consultant at the hospital?

I did ring my GP surgery but the receptionist was not really sure and advised me to make an appointment but I do not want to waste the GP's time as I am not ill and he might not have the paperwork to hand.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Andy

Holli

Lantern Swinger
Hi yeah, I was advised to do similar after my knee operation

I brought all the letters I recieved from the hospital through the post which describe my injury, I got a letter from my hospital consultant describing that me knee has heeled perfectly after the operation and I got a letter from my physio saying it does not effect any movement and I have no physical problems with it, just to cover all areas :)

Best of luck hope all goes well for you.

Hi yeah, I was advised to do similar after my knee operation

I brought all the letters I recieved from the hospital through the post which describe my injury, I got a letter from my hospital consultant describing that me knee has heeled perfectly after the operation and I got a letter from my physio saying it does not effect any movement and I have no physical problems with it, just to cover all areas :)

Best of luck hope all goes well for you.

Thank pal this helps alot

Andy