Papa Smurf and his (alleged) crimes against humanity

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Ships_Cat, Jul 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

Is it just me or does anyone think "David" resembles the little blue bast**d..

[​IMG]

2. What's with the ridiculous pony tail strapped to the back and top of his head?

3. Perhaps he's man(e)ic?

4. :thumright:

5. It's not funny; the bastard should be shot immediately, but civilised European justice will give him a fair trial costing many millions of Euros and then he will be incarcerated in some luxury for many years. He should be forced to shave just so we can see the murdering thug's face. If there is any justice it will be Ratco (Sp) Mladic next, but I suspect that he has bought some time by fingering his boss.

6. Indeed Saddam was shaved and so should this piece of scum, my preferred trial system has to be the Nuremberg version, a quickish trial rounded off nicely with a neck-tie party.

7. That's the Archbishop of Canterbury,the Serb is preaching in London as we speak.
    Clever, these Russian plastic surgeons!

8. Has an old skipper once said to me @ the thing to remember about the Balkins are there all a bunch of Bastards to each other. What goes around comes around.

9. I expect many of those young lads murdered in the srebrenitsa massacre were not even alive during world war two and if you old skipper could justify that with his flippant remark then the mans a prick.

10. What's WW2 got to do with it Finky?

The hate goes back centuries.

Get a grip.

11. Fin, a bit more history reading for you shipmate the balkin states/peoples have been playing at bastards to each other long before the second world war and they have all commited unspeakable crimes against each other. Hence 'The thing to remember about the Balkins is their all abunch of bastards to each other'

12. Pro Nazi and anti Nazi. I did not see the point of going back before the flood, recent history explains the hate between Serbs and Croats well enough.

13. I still think your ex skipper is a prick.

14. You missed the start of WW1, or did that not register on your scale of convenience?

History started before 1997 and your "Cool Britania".

15. Danish cartoonists....? BURRRRRRRN THE BUGGERS>>>>BUUUUUUUUUURN 'EM ALL.....(Jihadist mode)