Pants!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Chicogiz, Oct 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have a quick question. When i go training what colour pants should i take? also what type of pants? I just dont wanna be wearing boxers when everyone is wearing string pants. Im also worried the other way. If i wear string pants, and everyone else wear boxers, ill fill like a twat.

Cheers for any help, and replys.

Cu*ts dont reply.

2. I think you should take what you prefer, bugger all the other people. I'm gonna take briefs as I like to keep my nuts in a nice sack. Colour wise I reckon black, then it's harder to see anything (if you've had a little accident).

3. Chicojizz
    A man a masculine as yourself should be able to wear a pair of ladies open crotch panties without being the least bit embarrassed :p

4. Yeah i was thinking black or a blue pair. Im not worried about the accident part. I just dont wanna fill strange when im down there. Do they check your pants for marks?

Thanks for helpful and honest reply leo. :)

5. If it was me checking your pants, I would be checking for marks out of 10 :D :D :D

6. You wanna check my pants? I reckon mine will be 9+ out of ten. In what way? Looking for marks?

7. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Your Dad will be disappointed that you don't want to wear the Thomas the tank engine Y's he bought you.

8. It won't matter what you wear, you already are a twat.

9. [quote="slim]

Chicojizz
    A man a masculine as yourself should be able to wear a pair of ladies open crotch panties without being the least bit embarrassed :p[/quote]

Or a Jock strap, it makes life easier when you bend over :sex:

10. Get a f'''king life.

11. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

Chicogiz burbled
    A blue pair to match those horrible sunglasses of yours. Elton John will be in touch.

Jimmy Green wrote
    I tend to agree.

12. WTF are string pants? Are they like a string vest? Wouldn't your cock fall out through one of the holes?

13. For fuck sake !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!