Pants!

I have a quick question. When i go training what colour pants should i take? also what type of pants? I just dont wanna be wearing boxers when everyone is wearing string pants. Im also worried the other way. If i wear string pants, and everyone else wear boxers, ill fill like a twat.

Cheers for any help, and replys.

Cu*ts dont reply.

I think you should take what you prefer, bugger all the other people. I'm gonna take briefs as I like to keep my nuts in a nice sack. Colour wise I reckon black, then it's harder to see anything (if you've had a little accident).

Chicogiz said:
I have a quick question. When i go training what colour pants should i take? also what type of pants? I just dont wanna be wearing boxers when everyone is wearing string pants. Im also worried the other way. If i wear string pants, and everyone else wear boxers, ill fill like a twat.

Cu*ts dont reply.
Chicojizz
A man a masculine as yourself should be able to wear a pair of ladies open crotch panties without being the least bit embarrassed :p

Leo_Tonge said:
I think you should take what you prefer, bugger all the other people. I'm gonna take briefs as I like to keep my nuts in a nice sack. Colour wise I reckon black, then it's harder to see anything (if you've had a little accident).
Yeah i was thinking black or a blue pair. Im not worried about the accident part. I just dont wanna fill strange when im down there. Do they check your pants for marks?

Thanks for helpful and honest reply leo. :)

tuts

Lantern Swinger
Chicogiz said:
Leo_Tonge said:
Yeah i was thinking black or a blue pair. Im not worried about the accident part. I just dont wanna fill strange when im down there. Do they check your pants for marks?

If it was me checking your pants, I would be checking for marks out of 10 :D :D :D

tuts said:
Chicogiz said:
Leo_Tonge said:

If it was me checking your pants, I would be checking for marks out of 10 :D :D :D
You wanna check my pants? I reckon mine will be 9+ out of ten. In what way? Looking for marks?

[quote="slim]

Chicojizz
A man a masculine as yourself should be able to wear a pair of ladies open crotch panties without being the least bit embarrassed :p[/quote]

Or a Jock strap, it makes life easier when you bend over :sex:

Chicogiz said:

Cu*ts dont reply.
Get a f'''king life.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 1
bigbaddog The Gash Barge 42
slim Diamond Lil's 2