Pam & Scarlett, 2's up?

Betty from Emmerdale and Nora Batty wins every time - NOT....

I would have to go for Belinda Carlisle (singer) and Donna Ewin (page 3 girl in the 80's)

shag_shacker said:
natasha klipinsky and sophie raworth from bbc news in a lezzer fest.
Kaplinsky! FFS . Gob like Cherie Blair and three inch layer of make up .... under the Beebs make up! Could I suggest a Sapphic tryst between Sophie and Kirsty Young instead? :lol:

HarryBosch said:
shag_shacker said:
natasha klipinsky and sophie raworth from bbc news in a lezzer fest.
Kaplinsky! FFS . Gob like Cherie Blair and three inch layer of make up .... under the Beebs make up! Could I suggest a Sapphic tryst between Sophie and Kirsty Young instead? :lol:
ok im game where and when. are you sure i cant bring natasha - she could mix us adrink or even act as fluffer.

Scarlett for me.

Im with Harry though, Salma Hayek with a side of Penelope Cruz. Get yourself a copy of Bandidas and a roll of kleenex.

from http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/156955.php
"Are Salma Hayek and Penelope Cruz having a lesbian affair? That's what rumors in Mexican tabloids say. Of course, it doesn't hurt the spread of such rumors when 99% of men polled by the Jawa Report say they secretly hope the rumors are true.

Apparently, the rumors started during the filming of the movie Bandidas. Unlike Brokeback Mountain, the film is the kind of gay cowboy film men will be flocking to see. No word on the amount of pudding consumed in the film."
and rule #1 (Salma+Penelope in the rig)

Always_a_Civvy said:
HarryBosch said:
RosinaCarley, messdeck lawyer

:twisted:
I though Rosie looked familiar...... :D So the PO Stoker is really Tony B? 8O 8O 8O
OMG OMG Please take her away! I look nothing like her, even though my mother swears we are very distantly related. I am strictly your sharp suit and killer heels kind of lawyer and I NEVER wear a wig!

Well not on my head, if you get my merkin er.. meaning!

ronalder

Lantern Swinger
rosinacarley said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
HarryBosch said:
RosinaCarley, messdeck lawyer

:twisted:
I though Rosie looked familiar...... :D So the PO Stoker is really Tony B? 8O 8O 8O
OMG OMG Please take her away! I look nothing like her, even though my mother swears we are very distantly related. I am strictly your sharp suit and killer heels kind of lawyer and I NEVER wear a wig!

Well not on my head, if you get my merkin er.. meaning!

I have this sudden overwhelming interest in merkins. May I please see one, preferably yours, in situ if possible? Would a lawyer's merkin constitue a legal subterfuge, or is that a blind alley.
Time for my cold bath , I think.