Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Painted Wagon pub.

Stirling

Banned
6[SUP]th[/SUP] April
Should be a good day, Mr York(not a body builder for those who missed earlier mench) will be in the Bull, not seen him in about a yr.
A gentle soul, soft spoken…but in his youth was a tad wild, about an inch shorter than me..there the comparison ends, scaffolder..hands like a Kubota Bucket and no matter what top he is wearing you know..my ink is gash..his puts not just me to shame but the whole of York.
1977, ABC cinema in York shut their basement stalls, keeping the upper circle, stalls was vast and owners decided to convert it into a pub..not just any pub….biggest in the country and the only one in York with a licence till midnight.
This is where I first met S****, on the door…spotted the hands, wearing a skin tight v-neck light blue jumper, in with elder bro..as we descended stairs the noise hit us..bedlam as if any second someone was going to push the button, I can drink, amateur compared to these punters. Pint…gash, you do not complain, stood next to partition with a couple of babes sat close by. Bro is looking worried, S**** is now patrolling bar area.. shout in bro’s ear nodding towards S**** ‘In safe hands’
Punter enters and one of babes jumps up and grabbed her stool ‘You f****** b******..sparko.
S**** walks over to punter and waits for him to come to. Punter now awake S**** one handed picks up punter and heads for door. Bro is now grinning like a Cheshire cat.
Ladies always go to the bog in 2s, in here so did the blokes.
When I next saw S****……..I will post that one later.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Red painted Lynx - 1990 The Fleet Air Arm 8
MoD_RSS Runaway and derailment of a wagon at Clitheroe MoD News 0
Stirling Sentinel steam wagon. The Quarterdeck 4
BillyNoMates The *Wagon Wheel* Question. Diamond Lil's 5
MoD_RSS Heineken Pub Company Fined After Seriously Breaching Pubs Code MoD News 0
MoD_RSS What tied pub tenants need to know about BDMs and CCOs MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Sentence increased for Northampton man who killed another man in pub attack MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PCA Statement – Update on Support for Tied Pub Tenants in Relation to COVID-19 (04 June 2020) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lancashire pub landlord wins PM award for record breaking virtual pub quiz MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PCA Statement – Update on Support for Tied Pub Tenants in Relation to COVID-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS COVID-19: PCA Letter to the British Beer and Pub Association MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Pub hours extended to mark 75th anniversary of VE Day MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Funding boost for the great British pub MoD News 0
MoD_RSS PCA 2019 Tenant Survey highlights tied tenants’ pub company concerns MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Pub merger to be cleared if local concerns overcome MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Extension of pub opening hours in celebration of the 75th anniversary of Victory in Europe (VE) Day MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Pub landlord banned for submitting inaccurate tax returns MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Pubs Code Adjudicator tied pub tenant survey year 2 MoD News 0
witsend Brexit pub chat Diamond Lil's 182
Stirlin Adult Advent/Bachelor Do/Hen Party/Pub Crawl Route. Diamond Lil's 44
Ageing_Gracefully Book Comp: Al Murray "The Pub Landlord" Competitions 12
taffscrivs Good Pub Guide 2014 Diamond Lil's 73
T The Greatest Military / Pub Duvet Jacket known to man - Kosa 3 Mk II is here Travel & The Great Outdoors 1
OMM Military ban in multicultural pub The Gash Barge 22
taffscrivs I was in the pub...... Miscellaneous 0
tiddlyoggy Pub on Queen Street, Pompey The Gash Barge 16
S Sunday pub forum The Quarterdeck 5
S Best Pub Poems? Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 0
S Pub closed!! Current Affairs 3
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Coming to a Pub near you . . . . . . . Diamond Lil's 10
soleil STV: "Drunk Man Winched By Helicopter After Falling Down Cliff On Way Home From Pub" The Fleet Air Arm 6
Waspie Portland pub re-opens. Miscellaneous 9
S Pub comp for H4H again Charity 11
whitemouse John is in a pub..... Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Pub Miscellaneous 0
S Weird pub regulars The Gash Barge 6
soleil Bomb Disposal Unit Called In To Remove Fireplace Bomb In Pub Bases / Shore Est 8
soleil HMS President visits Pub for Hot Cross Bun Tradition (2010) Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 14
BillyNoMates The R.R. Good Pub Guide 2010 Diamond Lil's 17
Haggis_Catcher to the pub Diamond Lil's 13
rod-gearing Best brothel/trapping pub Diamond Lil's 49
Rodgersthecabinboy Pub quiz team names Diamond Lil's 19
jannerpig88 old sailor pub, amsterdam Diamond Lil's 1
scouse Nearest pub from the main gate/Fish Heads est/ included The Fleet Air Arm 38
X.R.D A man walks into a pub!! Diamond Lil's 18
rod-gearing Best pub in town? Diamond Lil's 4
5dits British sailors arrested after ransacking a pub Current Affairs 23
R Anyone Remember The F Reg Pub Submariners 3
brazenhussy UK Pub chain - two drinks policy for parents The Quarterdeck 19
H English pub names and signs Social & Reunions 0