Painted Wagon pub.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Stirling, Apr 5, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 6[SUP]th[/SUP] April
    Should be a good day, Mr York(not a body builder for those who missed earlier mench) will be in the Bull, not seen him in about a yr.
    A gentle soul, soft spoken…but in his youth was a tad wild, about an inch shorter than me..there the comparison ends, scaffolder..hands like a Kubota Bucket and no matter what top he is wearing you know..my ink is gash..his puts not just me to shame but the whole of York.
    1977, ABC cinema in York shut their basement stalls, keeping the upper circle, stalls was vast and owners decided to convert it into a pub..not just any pub….biggest in the country and the only one in York with a licence till midnight.
    This is where I first met S****, on the door…spotted the hands, wearing a skin tight v-neck light blue jumper, in with elder bro..as we descended stairs the noise hit us..bedlam as if any second someone was going to push the button, I can drink, amateur compared to these punters. Pint…gash, you do not complain, stood next to partition with a couple of babes sat close by. Bro is looking worried, S**** is now patrolling bar area.. shout in bro’s ear nodding towards S**** ‘In safe hands’
    Punter enters and one of babes jumps up and grabbed her stool ‘You f****** b******..sparko.
    S**** walks over to punter and waits for him to come to. Punter now awake S**** one handed picks up punter and heads for door. Bro is now grinning like a Cheshire cat.
    Ladies always go to the bog in 2s, in here so did the blokes.
    When I next saw S****……..I will post that one later.

2. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I trust that this actually means something to somebody - me? totally confused.

3. Noted..............

4. .......but I'm here for a laff.

5. I understood it, must be a pongo thing.