Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by RoyalMarine, Jun 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hay guys the sport i play is Paintball and Paintball is the only sport i like it combines tactics with a military feel to it.I get most of my exercise out of paintball and hopefully i will be fit enough when it comes to the Royal Marine Tests.Most of my Games i play are down in Bristol and i play milsim Events wich recreate events like BlackHawkDown,Operation1944 and so on.But those events only pop up once in a while do to the huge cost it is to arrange an even.Also wanted to know if any of you guys played paintball ? I have some pics of me playing and another of a pic of my other Tippmann A5 marker.I have 3 guns all together.I have one tippmann with an 18inch barrel really good for popin peoples heads off at long ranges lol

2. And you posted that!! Standby to standby
  3. Ooooooooo fuck me!Have you got all the Commando Comics from 1965 as well?
  4. ok you get the paint ball gun and i get the SA80 with a mag of thirty rounds.

Guess who wins!?
  5. Paintball is for pussys,try Airsoft in nics flip flops and snorkel!
  6. [​IMG]

Is this you in action? FFS, get a life.
  7. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Oh dear, I dont know whether to laugh or cry, just do us a favour and change your user name. Sad, sad little boy.
  8. My god why? Listen son, you need to pay attention, you seem keen and thats all good, but as you can see, paintball/airsoft/reenactors are given the respect they deserve ie none. Good for a laugh sure, especially shooting some one in the bum at close range, but this borders on Waltism (Pretending to be something you're not) and should probably be kept to yourself.
    You might want to change your name to Potential RM or something if you wish to be taken seriously.
    Don't be too discouraged, just have a think next time :thumright:
  9. Lads, this is the poor lad who is too shy to go into the AFCO, don't be too hard on him...
  10. I was never a booty, but years ago I met a Colour Segeant Bean RM who was teaching me how to act like a sailor when I was in RNDQ's. He hated disfunctionals.

If that's any measure to go by, take a tip, join the RAF because I'm sure they are all about with paintballing.
  11. I think he needs to join as a RN steward. Bet some of the other stewards would show him how to enjoy homself and have a real gay time.
  12. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Shower of Bastards, I thought it was rather sweet.
  13. Royal Marines don't want sweet!
    Though they are partial to ice cream after their main course.
  14. Yes Slim you're right, but it's got to be Choc Chip, no poufy vanilla for the Green Death.
  15. Never done painball myself but it does remind me of a classic episode of a classic sitcom! XD
  16. Have an ex army oppo at work who keeps trying to get me to go along and play. No fucking way!! Mind you some of the weopons that they use are pretty realistic but have you seen the price of them FFS.

17. Actually - now I think of it, it reminds me of TWO classic series!

And the one has put me off it for life!
  18. [​IMG]

No thanks to paintball. You seem like the kinda badass that would take a game too far anyhoo!
  19. Hands up all those that think 'Royal' should carry that very realistic paintball gun around the next anti terrorist operation being carried out by the security forces.
    Warfare isn't's a means to an end. Life is a lot more serious....go and get one.