Page 56

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by SJRM_RN, Jul 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Grab a book, turn to page 56, and post the fifth sentence on the page (any book will do)

Let your ear do the writing (a difficult way to hold the pen, I know)

2. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

A vegetarian's turd.
  3. Luke kom tilbake et øyeblikk senere med en stor trekasse i armen hvor hvil du har denne fader spurte han :D
  4. You believe that sir?
  5. What book you reading? :?
  6. I guess that depends on your perspective
  7. And by and by, she being in her haire,(sic) she put on his hat, which was but an ordinary one, to keep the wind off.
  8. She took his rampant manhood and......................
  9. Shoved it up her wrong'un!!! 8O
  10. By the love juice flowing from RR wimmins minges everytime XRD makes a post!!! 8O

We can all live in hope!!! :roll: :roll:
  12. :puke: :puke: :sleepy3:
  13. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

The thing crept up behind you,,,,
  14. Once outside, Win asked "What did you think?"
  15. We were close to the Bristol channel and it was a very beautiful place to be for a lad who came from our neck of the woods in the Northeast with its filth and coal and steel and steam.
  16. The Valiant had guard duty that night,and lieutenant Elkins who had written so graphically about the voyage to Brazil when he was a midshipman when he was in the Hood,was in charge of the shore patrol
  17. So dressed, he marched into a lecture by Chief Petty Officer Wacker Paine.
  18. Not only did HMS Harvester take over leadership of the group for the first time on 5th of may 1942 but the polish destroyer ORP GARLANDalso now nowmade her appearance in the 4EG/B3 record
  19. The cylinder head is of light alloy construction, supporting the overhead camshaft in five bearings.