Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by Jack_McHammocklashing, Aug 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. New can of worms

Only twenty years ago, it was illegal to be gay and serve in the forces

Being Gay was classed as disgusting and crude they were spat on
    as with Lesbians, but that was not so pronounced

The Gay communitee has now convinced the world that being homosexual or lesbian is perfectly normal, and must be accepted as such

This is down to x and y chromosomes getting confused

So is not fancying a child rather than a fellow man/woman not a problem with chromosomes, and in a few years this MUST be accepted as PERFECTLY NORMAL BEHAVIOUR or they will have the police on you for even suggesting it was not??????

Therefore are we, twenty years down the line going to accept it all and appologise for our mistakes I mean it is not their fault they are perfectly normal but are attracted to children is it?

Just as a homosexual is attracted to a male. perfectly normal

Will the RN Provide smaller bunks to accomodate them

We could organise a Paedo march in Disneyland every year then once it is accepted a paedo march in every major towns playparks wearing rainbow colured wrist bands

Perfectly normal as those that have gone before have insisted

Personally it makes me sick, and I could give them a good kicking, but then I felt that way in the 60's about the other persuasion, and now accept it as everyday life

2. The flaw in this argument is "consensual" Gay's come to a mutual agreement where as a child is not mature enough to make this decision, regardless if it seems they understand what it is that is going on..

Ergo..."Innocence of Childhood"...they don't understand the ramifications or consequences of being "forced/coerced" into a sexual act.

That is why the courts have stepped in to protect the rights of children.

To finish, all pedo's should be chemically castrated upon conviction...

Just my 0.02 cents... :thumright:
  3. Good response

However the Pitcairn Islanders were prosecuted recently for a thing which to them was perfectly normal, as they had done it since their time began
    to have sex with females aged nine up, this was perfectly natural to them as it had never been anyother way

Dozens of other countries use the age of nine as the age of consent

Though as you say, how can someone at that age know what they are consenting too,

As I said, it will only be a matter of years until we are told that it is perfectly normal behaviour due to a chromosone collision

Jack McH
  4. I wasn't aware that homosexuality had been isolated to genetics. The last I heard, "conditioning" had some influence on eventual preference. The "nature" or "nurture" stuff; or both
  5. Likewise I wasn't aware that heterosexuality had been islolated to genetics. There certainly is a great deal of 'conditioning' towards it though, the place is awash with it, no wonder so many succumb!
  6. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I'm sorry, but am I missing the connection - if any - between paedophilia and homosexuality? To my knowledge there isn't one.

Sounds like another phishing attempt by Jack McH... :roll:
  7. Try the RC Church and it's priests :thumright:
  8. I read that to myself aloud and rather badly!

I think I need a beer; and I think I'll avoid Butcombe on this occasion.
  9. sgtpepperband

Hmm, not ALL Catholic priests are paedophiles.

Not ALL Catholic priests are homosexual.

Not ALL paedophiles are homosexual Catholic priests.

I mean, Cliff Richard isn't a priest (and I'm not even sure he is Catholic, either...) :oops:
  10. Correct sgtP not ALL but far too many for comfort.
  11. You are exactly correct, and, with but a small piece of bait all the usual suspects come rolling in on the waves.
  12. Sussex, one day hopefully we can enjoy drinking more than a pint together :w00t:
  13. sgtpepperband

Slim/Sussex: FFS, get a room, you two!! 8O :thumright:
  14. Bugger! I had just changed to post so as not to offend - you see how careful and careing we minorities are...
    Yep I'll settle for a couple and all the best to you..
  15. If a male can find another male attractive in a sexual way and this is OK
    then if a male can find a child attractive in a sexual way this is NOT OK

What is the difference?

Both in my mind are perverse, as in un natural as we know it

There are child brides aged nine in many countries

The Pitcairn Islands, it was natural to them but the British Government took exception and procecuted them

So What is the difference between a homosexual or lesbian and someone who is a paedophile

I am a male and I am attracted to women NORMAL
    x is a male and is attracted to men Normal
    x is a female and is attracted to female Normal
    X is a male and is attracted to Children ABNORMAL

Who is making the decission

Forty years ago homosexuality was considered ABNORMAL now it is accepted as perfectly NORMAL and if you think different then it is jail for you my boy, and you had better believe it

I made a Naval joke on a website and had the police at my door within three days

(As we are in the Gash barge the joke was about a prostate massage you were ok until both hands were on your shoulders)
    (to elaborate the person I made the joke to was studying to be a doctor and was Gay, he gave up the medical course and changed to accountant I said well even accountants can bugger you up)

The Police visited my home three days later as I was homophobic

So what was abohrant thirty years ago is perfectly normal now
    therefore paedophilia WILL be perfecty normal shortly we just need to be convinced by the minority that what they prefer is OK

It is nothing to do with baiting just a straight answer

If a man loving a man is pefectly normal
    then why is a man loving a child not perfectly normal also??

Oh! the paedo's have not got enough publicity and condemnation of straights yet (or breeders as they affectionalty call us)

Only no one has the balls to speak up with an honest answer in case we offend

Many countries have child brides aged Nine, so surely it must be normal activity for paedophiles and it will be accepted as normal shortly when we dare not speak out against it, as we were indoctrinated by the GAY society
    it is perfectly NORMAL

Do not forget to welcome home Paul Gadd back to the UK next week a perfectly normal gentleman who prefers children like nine year olds in India who are married to sixty yearolds allowed and normal
    men who prefer men perfectly normal
    woman who prefer women perfectly normal
    and men who prefer women getting a bit dodgy there mate these minorities

Jack McH
  16. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Are you trawlings for friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel pam and her five sisters bunching together to pay a visit.
  17. witsend

Any members who know this joker should maybe have a little think and look at things from a different point of view.
  18. witsend

Sing song,

"with a bag of sweets and cheeky smile,,,,,, Jack is a f*ckn paedophile"
  19. A child cannot consent to sex. That is why it is a criminal offence to sexually interfere with a child or a parachild, such as a mentally handicapped adult. Two adult males contenting to have sex is a world away from the sexual abuse of children. Unfortunately many who seek to re-stigmatise homosexuality seek to establish a link where none exists. Were paedophilia linked to homosexuality, as the RC Church and many conservative evangelicals contend, then it would imply a pathological basis for both. Interestingly were it is more common amongst heterosexuals, the reverse argument would be applied, and then it would be seen as normal. This probably explains why the British media regard the sexual abuse of girls by male relatives or people they know, as less serious than similar acts between non-consenting males. When I was at school in the 1970s one of my classmates had a crush on a female teacher. One thing led to another. What she did to, let us remember, a child of 15, was not treated as the crime it was. The school treated it as a minor disciplinary matter. When a male teacher was caught molesting a couple of boys in the back of the white van he lived in in the school car park, he was eventually dismissed. This was an open secret when I was in the 6th form. We regarded his touching of the boys as evil. Two years earlier however we regarded the sexual intercourse between our 15 year old classmate and the maths mistress as OK: a healthy sexual experience, was very much the attitude at the time. In fact she was a paedophile.

So to recap, heterosexual paedophilia is already regarded as normal, and has been certainly since the 1970s, unless the victim is very young. Put another way, heterosexual paedophilia was regarded as "acceptable" long before consensual same sex relations between adult men was regarded as acceptable.

....Oh sod it, I bit! :oops:

Stands back and watches the glowing blue touch paper approach the explosive mixture......
  20. Is that Jack or "Jack"

I stated at the start of the thread "discuss"

Seems you are incapable of discussion

If a man has feeling for another man then that is OK we have had that instilled into us, although illegal for many many years it is OK now we have been told.
    So get on with it, enjoy your next draft at sea sharing a shower

It will now be only a matter of time until we are instructed that it is OK for a man to have feelings towards a child and we will all accept it like we did homosexuality, you have been told right so accept it

And everyone is quiet as a mouse so as not to offend the minority, as it is perfectly normal now remember

Back to the original message tosser (you called me a paedo so I feel it is ok to call you a tosser especially instigating the five fingered widow in your post)

If we have been told it is OK to be homosexual
    Then surely eventually it will be accepted to be a paedo, just takes time to indoctrinate us all

Now get back on watch and do not use public funds to surf the net
    I pay you to defend me not play on forums

As for your threat, then becareful of what you wish for or "you" may get a visit as I did from the police