Paedo teacher

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by tiddlyoggy, Sep 25, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

I can't believe nobody has flashed up the outrage bus about the teacher running off with the 15 year old girl yet. C'mon you outragers, you're slacking!
  2. Shame on him, what a scoundrel. That's a start.
  3. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I'm sat on the naughty step, again!
  4. Outraged...................Outraged..........................OUTRAGED!!!!!
    Load of bollocks we are all too jealous to be outraged:laughing5:
  5. outrage.jpg .........
  6. Jealous as ****, I wouldn't mind a school bus load of em.

When we went bagging off in the far flung we of course only shagged them with their birth certificates on them.
  7. I'm outraged.

I'm studying A level maths and I never knew 30 could go into 15.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. She did tell her mom he gave her something long and hard.
    She thought it meant homework.
  9. Corrie turning into real life

10. I wonder if the pupils in any future classes he may teach will be on the sex offender's register
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Looking at some of the 6th form totty that walk around all I can think of is utter jammy bastard.
  12. Do you mean the cop killer or the Captain Hook impersonator?
  13. You little tinkerbell
  14. It's outrageous is what it is. I mean he could have at least taken the rest of his class with him.
    Now me......I always had a hankering after my Religious Education teacher. She was a fox.
    Her loss. In the meantime here's a picture to wet your appetite for all things appertaining
    to (legal) 6th formers and the outrageous things you'd want to do with 'em.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2012
  15. I bet the french exchange is buggered this year, at least she got some quality 1 on 1 revision sessions out of it.
  16. That's teaching for you, one day your calling out the register then next day you're on one
    • Like Like x 5
  17. What kind of sicko runs off with a 15 year old girl to France?

Even Belgium is nicer.
  18. Will he be allowed to carry on teaching?
  19. It's only illegal if they find the earlobes and/or the labia.
  20. It seems that the only people who didn't know something was going on were the girls parents.Her class mates had a good idea as they'd been seen holding hands on a school trip to the States and the School authorities were investigating after someone snitched.I'll give it a couple of weeks at best before the money runs out and they're both dragged bach to Blighty to face the music.It takes two to Tango but for him the music will be a lot louder if not deafening.