Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paedo teacher

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I can't believe nobody has flashed up the outrage bus about the teacher running off with the 15 year old girl yet. C'mon you outragers, you're slacking!

slim

War Hero
I can't believe nobody has flashed up the outrage bus about the teacher running off with the 15 year old girl yet. C'mon you outragers, you're slacking!

Outraged...................Outraged..........................OUTRAGED!!!!!
Load of bollocks we are all too jealous to be outraged:laughing5:

Rumrat

War Hero
Jealous as ****, I wouldn't mind a school bus load of em.

When we went bagging off in the far flung we of course only shagged them with their birth certificates on them.

Topstop

War Hero
Corrie turning into real life

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Looking at some of the 6th form totty that walk around all I can think of is ...you utter jammy bastard.

BillyNoMates

War Hero
It's outrageous is what it is. I mean he could have at least taken the rest of his class with him.
Now me......I always had a hankering after my Religious Education teacher. She was a fox.
Her loss. In the meantime here's a picture to wet your appetite for all things appertaining
to (legal) 6th formers and the outrageous things you'd want to do with 'em.

Last edited:

fishhead

War Hero
It seems that the only people who didn't know something was going on were the girls parents.Her class mates had a good idea as they'd been seen holding hands on a school trip to the States and the School authorities were investigating after someone snitched.I'll give it a couple of weeks at best before the money runs out and they're both dragged bach to Blighty to face the music.It takes two to Tango but for him the music will be a lot louder if not deafening.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS £8m programme to boost pupil and teacher wellbeing MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New teacher training inspections to focus on the ITE curriculum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ofsted consults on changes to inspection framework for teacher training MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Effective mentoring and a well-paced curriculum are key to high quality initial teacher education MoD News 0
MoD_RSS HMCI commentary: the initial teacher education curriculum MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Working as a part-time teacher after a career change MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Teacher workload cut by five hours a week over past three years MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Teacher Recruitment Bulletin MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: New teacher recruitment service set to save schools millions MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New national strategy unveiled to boost teacher numbers MoD News 0
Simon - Quest Magazine Charterhouse - CCF Contingent Commander & Teacher of History The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Sgt Jobsearch Teacher (Engineering) - Gateshead - £25,657 - £31,574 + Benefits The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
Blackrat Teacher Shagging Diamond Lil's 29
The_Caretaker Teacher Miscellaneous 0
A Sunday School Teacher Miscellaneous 0
wet_blobby Being a teacher....how does that work then? Diamond Lil's 11
T PE teacher poses in Thong The Gash Barge 8
D Navy Teacher Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 1
Capn_Pugwash TEACHER GETS HER JOB BACK Current Affairs 8
D Teacher released! Current Affairs 24
F Did you have a mad teacher/tutor let us know. The Gash Barge 10
slim Blair's second son to be a teacher in tough inner-city schoo Diamond Lil's 10
brazenhussy British teacher found dead in a bath of sand near Tokyo Current Affairs 1
slim SACKED TEACHER LAUNCHES BID TO SAVE HIS CAREER Current Affairs 7
SILVER_FOX Veil teacher 'should be sacked' Current Affairs 171